Recruiting Football Talk VII

Junior was the best I have ever seen for the first decade of his career. He did things right and had fun doing it.
Loved watching Jr.in Seattle, throwing his body into the wall so many times actually took a toll on him....

But yea , even though life long Dodger fan , I really liked watching him....

That old man doesn't deserve to be treated like that. I wouldn't blame him one bit, if he just up and retired this year. I hope he does! He's earned the respect of college football fans everywhere and should be revered, not bullied by a bunch of Neanderthals. Shame on those jerks. Shame! Shame!

Just kidding! What’s the number? 🤣View attachment 599767
How short is this dude if saban towers over him? 🤔😂

Since I knew her reasonably well, I feel qualified to say you are correct. She not only would love it, she expected it. She would not put up with what we see now with the program. She would have stepped aside if it happened on her watch.
This amazes me most about the whole situation around that program. Those who are staunch supporters of Pat and all of the administration seem like they would know this is what Pat would’ve wanted… To keep the program strong and going the way she built it, not try to keep it in the family and let it fall to crap like it has done. It’s sad and pitiful.

VN Store

Back