Recruiting Football Talk VII

Read where Wesley Walker and possibly Tyler Baron (stepbrothers) could visit LSU this weekend... How is Kelly gonna spin that BS "we aren't buying players" when he may be hosting the biggest money chaser in the portal? Interesting.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Read where Wesley Walker and possibly Tyler Baron (stepbrothers) could visit LSU this weekend... How is Kelly gonna spin that BS "we aren't buying players" when he may be hosting the biggest money chaser in the portal? Interesting.
Louisville fans keep saying Tyler Baron has a shoulder issue that requires surgery and he is keeping it under wraps so that he gets more NIL payments, probably bogus though

Reactions: DD4ME
About finished with the first one and can’t wait to get to the others. Been on my “to read” list for a while because of the great reviews. Finally got to it. I sure hope they are taking it seriously.
Strange, I was just thinking about EMPs yesterday.

Saw some robot dog that could fire ballistics. Had me thinking how major a weapon EMPs will become once battlefields are nothing but robots and drones.

And yes, I'm talking when we're fighting off all the self-multiplying, Glock-carrying robot dogs 😅😅

Louisville fans keep saying Tyler Baron has a shoulder issue that requires surgery and he is keeping it under wraps so that he gets more NIL payments, probably bogus though
Have a good friend who is a Louisville fan, and he said Baron didn’t take a snap in spring practice and was in a sling at the spring game. Sounds like it could be legit.

I have never watched a game due to the announcer. I’ve turned it off because they were so annoying. But never turned it on. I’m sure you’re right. Just doesn’t make any sense to me. I’m only watching if I’m interested and schedule allows. Announcer is a zero factor for me.
I do. I don't care about the nfl very much, so when I'm sitting down to watch a game Sunday, in choosing Romo over Olsen every time unless the match up is much better on fox.

Reactions: DD4ME

VN Store

Back