Recruiting Football Talk VII

Correct,

Was reading an RFK Jr opinion-editorial. In it he mentions Taylor Swift using Pelosi Covid $ to pay for the Haarp Machine. Apparently it resides in the same shadow Gov't room that we keep the Hurricane maker, polling machines, and UFO's.

Anyway, in what could either be just complete random chance, or more likely people with extremely busy schedules- spread hundreds of miles apart geographically all cheorographed like a James Bond scene - to undermine Knoxville TN, after strategically causing (NO) mass interruptions and (0) chaos during the (natural) Aurora Borealis.

🙃 Sometimes, as in like every ****ing day, there are absolutely good reasons for why things happen. Like **** just happens.
4jLH675U_400x400 (2).jpg

Correct,

Was reading an RFK Jr opinion-editorial. In it he mentions Taylor Swift using Pelosi Covid $ to pay for the Haarp Machine. Apparently it resides in the same shadow Gov't room that we keep the Hurricane maker, polling machines, and UFO's.

Anyway, in what could either be just complete random chance, or more likely people with extremely busy schedules- spread hundreds of miles apart geographically all cheorographed like a James Bond scene - to undermine Knoxville TN, after strategically causing (NO) mass interruptions and (0) chaos during the (natural) Aurora Borealis.

🙃 Sometimes, as in like every ****ing day, there are absolutely good reasons for why things happen. Like **** just happens.
Ah conspiracies. The cocaine for addled brains.

Is this gonna be conspiracy day?
I was looking for some HAARP conspiracy videos, talking about why they think HAARP caused the aurora & storms after it. . . weird thing is, I can't really find any, but I found dozens talking about the theory and trying debunk it.

Where are all those people reading about or watching people talk about the actual conspiracy theory? Seems like they've all heard about it, but I can't really find any nutters who are actually saying it's true. . . just debunkers.

Maybe I searched wrong. Why are so many people debunking something that no one was really talking about?

It's suspicious. Almost like a government psy-op trying to kill the theory before it takes root . . . 👀😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Glitch and mrMet
The Baseball College World Series was in Kalamazoo, Michigan for 2 season and then in Wichita, Kansas for one before moving to Omaha .

The event is held in Omaha every year for the fact there are no other festivities going on in that area to take away from the event.
The last year Wichita Kansas held the CWS they decided to have an all you can eat shrimp special. It cost them millions and they had to move the event to Omaha. 🍤🍤

How ‘bout them Vols!

Football ready to destroy the opponents!

Mens and Women’s basketball are clearly taking steps towards serious national contention!

Baseball and Softball are both dominating the conference! Hopefully they make a serious run in the CWS.

Track and Field, Tennis, Golf, Rowing, you name it and the Tennessee Vols are delivering championship level performances!

View attachment 640797
😊🧡

I wouldn't say the uproar was quite the same. When Fulmer was fired, there was definitely a part of the fanbase that didn't want him fired. However, I don't recall anyone appealing to keep him because he did things "the way the General would have wanted." There also wasn't the same dictation of terms in who his successor should be. People weren't saying the next coach needed to have ties to Phil or to UT, and obviously the gender issue didn't exist (many LV fans think the LV coach has to be a woman). In contrast, Tennessee went "outside the family" in a big way - Kiffin had no UT ties and in every respect was basically the antithesis of Fulmer, and we loved it until the day he left.

Those appealing to keep Fulmer seemed to be doing so out of some kind of personal loyalty to him, or they thought it was unwise to remove him because he had been good for a long time and brought us our first (and only) modern-era title, and they thought he might be able to get his mojo back. The hang-ups LV fans have run much deeper than that. Kellie Harper was a thoroughly mediocre coach at a historically elite program. She didn't win anything here as a coach. Yet a pretty significant part of the LV fanbase thinks it was unfair to fire her, misogyny was involved, it is unfair that the men's basketball program has a different set of expectations, the new coach has to be a woman with ties to Pat, etc. etc. A lot of the grievances they have are political and have nothing to do with hiring the best person for the job.
Agree
Except never loved Kiffin. Hoped he might live up to his own hype, but….no.

Agree
Except never loved Kiffin. Hoped he might live up to his own hype, but….no.
Kriffen was a train wreck in motion. We woupd've been murdered by the NCAA if he stayed here any longer. Everyone knew it, but didn't care, they just wanted to win. I'm glad he's gone and happy to know he'll never be back.

European players are taught fundamentals from a young age. Americans are taught hot dogging from a young age.lol

I would take a team of Jokic, Giannis, Luka, Bogdanovich, and any other guy vs Americas top 5 .
It takes a ton of athleticism to do what most NBA players do. Combine that with muscle, and it translates to todays game.

But it is far harder to stop that finger roll, push off, fade with back to defender, or jump hook with non dribbling hand.

Now, what makes this guy a pro is how he read the court, dished ball when they DT, then drew back and just drained a 3.

Really took some foo's to school.

VN Store

Back