Recruiting Football Talk VII

We were watching the game at the house and my wife invited her girl friend over who has an irritating husband who never shuts up. The game was back and forth and he was yappering about all this crap while I am trying to watch the game and every time he starts going on about something unrelated (he doesn't care about football) we would start doing bad. So it's the last play and and he steps out to the patio to get a drink during the commercial and I locked him out. We score, everybody is losing it and he is outside knocking on the door looking through the glass. It was beautiful.

Welcome to elite collegiate baseball Vol fans. Get accustomed to it, but never lose sight of what it takes to stay at this level.

It is highly unlikely TV would go anywhere. It is his program, he built it. He is the Neyland and Summitt of college baseball at UT. He can become a legend of the game itself. You can be sure he knows what he has and you can rest assured DW, Randy and Donde do as well. Randy knows baseball inside and out as an owner for years. This program is going to hang natty banners. It is already elite.

Just keep Elander and Anderson as long as he possibly can and all will be well.

Mare's tails and your maybe a day out.
Welcome to elite collegiate baseball Vol fans. Get accustomed to it, but never lose sight of what it takes to stay at this level.

It is highly unlikely TV would go anywhere. It is his program, he built it. He is the Neyland and Summitt of college baseball at UT. He can become a legend of the game itself. You can be sure he knows what he has and you can rest assured DW, Randy and Donde do as well. Randy knows baseball inside and out as an owner for years. This program is going to hang natty banners. It is already elite.

Just keep Elander and Anderson as long as he possibly can and all will be well.
Uh, you had me up to 'he's a Neyland and Summitt.' Those things arent mutually exclusive.

Reactions: knoxvol52
NHL teams that have never won the Cup.

• Arizona Coyotes
  • Buffalo Sabres
  • Columbus Blue Jackets
  • Florida Panthers
  • Minnesota Wild
  • Nashville Predators
  • Ottawa Senators
  • San Jose Sharks
  • Seattle Kraken
  • Vancouver Canucks
  • Winnipeg Jets
Preds or Wild please. But probably someone from Canada eh

It's a challenge for everyone. You pick your spots.

But spare me the moral virtue signaling.

It's just sickening. He was 'bought' for $9.5M/year so to criticize the players for wanting money and making a decision based on money is the height of hypocrisy.

He's not at LSU for the championship opportunity, the fanbase, the opportunity to develop, or even the NIL opportunity. He's there because they pay him a lot of money to be there. A fact I wouldn't criticize him for if he wasn't lashing out at the players.

TV is a made man now. He has the rare chance to go down as legendary and he knows that. That really means something to an Italian, the only thing more important is family.
Totally agree……I also think he appreciates UT giving him his first shot AND DW providing all the support he wants. I can see him being here for a very long time.

The culture at this University is unreal right now…..everyone is paddling in the same direction and they are going downstream!!

Life is good if you are “clad in BIG ORANGE “!

VN Store

Back