Recruiting Football Talk VII

Clear foul you inbreds

I think they're shocked it's getting called. I kinda am too. BUT I think BAMA getting so much attention for dirty play is biting them in the ass right now. They're making really dumb decisions but the refs have let them get away with it a lot earlier in the season.

I don't feel like officiating has been that bad, yet. I expect that to change beginning of the second half, that's when the refs tend to get suddenly inconsistent, but thus far, I don't think the officiating has been horrible.

Reactions: TheBigOne10
I don't feel like officiating has been that bad, yet. I expect that to change beginning of the second half, that's when the refs tend to get suddenly inconsistent, but thus far, I don't think the officiating has been horrible.
Yep, and therein lies the problem

Already got our bigs on the bench for 15 minutes.

Pat will certainly open the second half with a run for Bama. Aidoo will probably get #3 quickly.

VN Store

Back