Recruiting Football Talk VII

The radio host said he was a lawyer; I’m just assuming he wasn’t mistaken about that.

It was strange to me how confident he was stating a case regarding alleged violations that hadn’t yet been made public, but also opining on Tennessee’s and Virginia’s chances in a case of which he clearly had no understanding.
There are a ton of bad lawyers out there. ESPN digs one of them up every time they want to discuss Tennessee.

Last edited:
IF...........the Titans can get a good LT pickup in FA.........I'm all over a Bowers/Nabers/Odunze

and I like Jordan Morgan (AZ) in round 2
Eh, what I've being reading is Morgan is Cowboys 1st round target. Tyron Smith is a FA and don't think Cowboys bring him back..

IF...........the Titans can get a good LT pickup in FA.........I'm all over a Bowers/Nabers/Odunze

and I like Jordan Morgan (AZ) in round 2
That’s the limited thinking that keeps you looking for an elite OT. Those guys don’t make it to FA. And yes, some slip in the draft, but you’re playing the odds at a disadvantage. You’re more apt to get a legit facsimile of your three beyond day one. I like the Colorado State TE and Brian Thomas Jr is borderline first day prone to slip, Keon Coleman is quality, Troy Franklin, Ladd McConkey, Xavier Leggette and Adonai Mitchell will have at least one membership if not all on a future Pro Bowl roster.

Eh, what I've being reading is Morgan is Cowboys 1st round target. Tyron Smith is a FA and don't think Cowboys bring him back..
Latest scuttlebutt is he wants to play another season and they want him. Doesn’t change the priority tho imo. Hasn’t been healthy for a whole season since 2015. Draft Morgan and ease him along as much as Smith’s carcass will allow imo.

Reactions: knoxvol52
You checking the Titans everyday? Has be be a OL don't you think?

Of course Brock Bowers name being throwed around as well..
Wouldnt be shocked if its Rome Odunze or Brock Bowers. Callahan has already said if he has a choice between a lineman and receiver "I'm taking the guy that can score points"

Reactions: knoxvol52
That’s the limited thinking that keeps you looking for an elite OT. Those guys don’t make it to FA. And yes, some slip in the draft, but you’re playing the odds at a disadvantage. You’re more apt to get a legit facsimile of your three beyond day one. I like the Colorado State TE and Brian Thomas Jr is borderline first day prone to slip, Keon Coleman is quality, Troy Franklin, Ladd McConkey, Xavier Leggette and Adonai Mitchell will have at least one membership if not all on a future Pro Bowl roster.
Agree.......I'm just saying IF......I like Alt at #7

VN Store

Back