Recruiting Football Talk VII

watched Quarterbacks, on NF. Kirk Cousins seems very genuine, humble, and open about his struggles. Very nice, family guy. Def a fan now, and will root for him.

If you havent watched, very good Doc.
Yeah it’s good. I haven’t finished it yet. Kirk is hard to dislike. Big fan of his. Mahomes is really easy to dislike. I do like that he calls himself a baseball player playing QB. Always though he looked like a shortstop out there. Baseball requires immense coordination.

Reactions: DD4ME
Titans fans! Once again, you guys should be ecstatic. The #bestfrontoffice always does right by you guys. Fire the playoff making HC, and hire an OC from the Cleveland turds.

It’s pathetic that all I’ve heard on the radio: “Titans set to hire Joe Burrow’s Offensive Coordinator” or putting out graphics with Burrow gifs. WTH.

Reactions: Orange.
I too am a very optimistic VOL fan and think we have a team that can make the playoffs next season if things go our way.

We are not as talented at WR as the 22 squad next year though. Not at RB either. Not proven commodities anyway...I do think Matthews CAN be a beast but right now hes an 18yo HS kid that has never played against press man coverage...must less from SEC corners a year away from NFL rosters. Bru is a beast but is coming back from injury and may not be 100% right away. Squirrel is a beast in the slot but it remains to be seen who will be able to win consistently outside at WR next season. Same thing with Seldon at RB, who we will count on to carry half the load. I think he can be great some day...but when? Hopefully the running game is tits right away next season but Wright was THE quickest RB in the SEC last season. Hands down. He turned 5 yard holes into 15 yard gains all season long. Those are big shoes to fill...it might be a good while before we or anyone in the SEC has a RB average 7+ yards per carry for over 1000 yards in a season. What he did was sensational.

I think we will be better at defense next season at literally EVERY position on the field. We return most everyone in the front 7 and the guys we have coming into starting positions in the secondary should be better at ALL 5 positions. So that bodes well for our VOLS. We had a pretty damn good defense last season. It will ve even better next season and we know whats about to happen at QB so the future is bright. We are gonna be very young at QB, RB, and in the secondary. Will probably take a while to get up to speed...and improve each game over the season. We have a brutal stretch in the middle of our schedule though over 5 games IMO. I think next year is a 10-2 type season, but i would not be surprised to see us go 9-3 due to youth...or maybe, if everything goes our way 11-1. That would be overachieving though. I think we have a good shot at making the playoffs though...and then its anyones for the taking right???

Coach Hype has done an amazing job and will be the Coach to lead us back to Championships. I believe that 100%
Sampson will have a better season than Wright he is more naturally shifty and had great balance and vision… Jaylen was a Beast this year and ran really well and hard but frequently tapped out it looks like he was exerting max energy… Sampson has that AK style of it looks easier and smoother and i think he will finish drives more than Wright and will likely have less competition for touches… Wright was the clear 1 but small and Sampson could out touch him on any given week… I think Sampson will be the clear 1 and won’t get out touched by any Rb unless it’s a blowout early and we connected on big passes… Overall I think this team will likely CJH best one yet… year 4 the culture is set we will have an elite experienced DL along with a talented veteran OL and he has the most gifted Qb he has likely ever coached…

Last edited:
I worked 12 hours today and just got home a few minutes ago. And.....after 30+ pages of nonsense, my favorites are....Screenshot_20240124_012340_DuckDuckGo.jpgScreenshot_20240124_012459_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20240123_144006_DuckDuckGo.jpg
@Ulysees E. McGill shoveling 🐂💩 with a straight stick, the look on Tim Banks face with @InVOLuntary waving the Power T flag, and @Glitch are hilarious. 🤣

The @VolsDoc81TX pic was in the running but it was a little too pervy for me. 🤠Screenshot_20240124_013643_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:

VN Store

Back