Recruiting Football Talk VII

Validation.

Chance to finish undefeated.

Beat UGA.

Why wouldn't they care? Should they just say "oh they screwed us out of a playoff, we're too good to care about the orange bowl!"
That seems to be what they're doing. They've had a lot of kids hit the portal and/or opt out. They don't seem to be motivated to finsish the season strong. It's sad.

Nolen to Ole Miss looks official, and Etienne to Georgia.
I read an article today that claims this is a “make or break” season for Kiffen at ole miss. The wild speculation was that Kiffen was allowed to spend stupid to buy a team and in return anything less than a championship is a failure.

At first I thought it was just that, wild speculation. But thinking more about it, that would be the most Kiffen thing ever. If he doesn’t win a championship and only has a “great” season then he’s in good position for the Florida job when it becomes open.

Anyway you look at it Kiffen isn’t playing the long term game.

That seems to be what they're doing. They've had a lot of kids hit the portal and/or opt out. They don't seem to be motivated to finsish the season strong. It's sad.

Players preparing for the draft have been doing that for bowl games that aren’t the playoffs. Like 6 or 7 of FSU’s opt outs are just that. Then they have 8 or so that hit the portal and already committed to other schools. Then they have another 6 that are already in the portal.

I read an article today that claims this is a “make or break” season for Kiffen at ole miss. The wild speculation was that Kiffen was allowed to spend stupid to buy a team and in return anything less than a championship is a failure.

At first I thought it was just that, wild speculation. But thinking more about it, that would be the most Kiffen thing ever. If he doesn’t win a championship and only has a “great” season then he’s in good position for the Florida job when it becomes open.

Anyway you look at it Kiffen isn’t playing the long term game.

He just signed an extension (this is in reference to the make or break season, not him leaving for another job bc that’s always a possibility with him)

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Merry Christmas to all you numbskulls and ladies. Life is short so capture these memories in your head, not just on your phone's camera. In 2020 my family was celebrating Christmas with both my mom and dad. This Christmas, we have neither. Cherish those times with those you love. Bury those hatchets where they exist.

Having a mother that suffered and succumbed to alzheimer's disease, this commercial hit me hard. I'm not much of one to cry that often but a box of tissues later I'm composed.

😭😭😭

He just signed an extension (this is in reference to the make or break season, not him leaving for another job bc that’s always a possibility with him)
The time for him to win at Ole Miss is now, their schedule next year is about as easy as it’s gonna get and when you factor in the talent already on the roster it makes sense to go all in for 2024.

Reactions: MarcoVol
Go to The Benjamin. It may be known but is best steak I have ever had. Just a great atmosphere. We went on Christmas day in 2015. Also, John's Pizza in Times Square then go to Juniors for cheesecake for dessert.
i don’t ignore anyone…..!thought i had already replied around all the holiday festivities… Thank you

i don’t ignore anyone…..!thought i had already replied around all the holiday festivities… Thank you
Just didn’t want you to miss out. Benjamin is awesome and John’s is in an old church that has a ceiling with beautiful religious paintings. Not Michelangelo level but beautiful and good food.

VN Store

Back