Recruiting Football Talk VII

Well, if you don't REMEMBER these 2 coaches, maybe you don't REMEMBER hearing that they were looking to hire a minority coach. Where would you hear something like that? Would they say that on the news? So you HEARD it Where? If they wanted to hire a minority, then they are color blind because the first 2 offers that were public were white men.
You’re awfully grumpy this morning. Take a breather

Well, if you don't REMEMBER these 2 coaches, maybe you don't REMEMBER hearing that they were looking to hire a minority coach. Where would you hear something like that? Would they say that on the news? So you HEARD it Where? If they wanted to hire a minority, then they are color blind because the first 2 offers that were public were white men.
Dude, chill out. You realize it's possible to have a civil discussion, right? I said I didn't know the actual truth and that my memory's not all that great. I do specifically remember a rumor about the admin wanting a minority hire. As pointed at in another post, that may have been HC and not DC.

It could just be he doesnt like giant fuzzballs. At any rate, the number of know it a-holes around these parts is increasing.
I'm used to being discriminated against. Lots of Yeti hate in the world. I mean, why do they have to call me an "abominable" snowman?

It was the Gen Xer's and ESPN who came up with that "SEC SEC SEC" garbage. Any self-respecting boomer Tennessee fan hates all other SEC schools, all other schools period. I have never and will never root for a school just because they are in the SEC.

First time I heard the chant was when we played Cal in 06. I was at the game with my dad and we had already put the game away and the crowd started chanting "SEC! SEC! SEC!"

We looked at each other confused, and my dad said "Why are we cheering for the rest of the SEC?"

Vanderbilt put up 20 points on the Dogs surely ...CJH and his offense can put up 20 or more....while Tim Banks defense needs to play FREAKING PRESS coverage ...

One thing I will say… the money right now is like 98% so something is gonna go down…and vegas will say “hold my beer”…if you’re a favorite you never wanna see that

First time I heard the chant was when we played Cal in 06. I was at the game with my dad and we had already put the game away and the crowd started chanting "SEC! SEC! SEC!"

We looked at each other confused, and my dad said "Why are we cheering for the rest of the SEC?"
The first people who I remember taking pride in the SEC were women and Paul Finebam, or just women. My wife's friend said, "We have to root for other SEC schools when they aren't playing Tennessee, they're like family." Yeah like family you can't stand and have to see on holidays.

Opposite for me, a couple of years ago it was younguns that got on to me for not pulling fir Alabubba vs. Clemson. I and the people I hang with would never side with another SEC school. If Tennessee is not playing I really don't pull for anyone unless I hate the one team and I am ambivalent towards the other.
I never heard anyone chanting "SEC" until the 2000's.
It happened in the mid-2000s when ESPN was cramming USC, OSU, TX and ND down our throats when it was clear the SEC top to bottom was a much stronger conference.

Now, SEC gets respect but everyone in and out of the conference is resentful of Bama and UGA because of lots of reasons we’re all aware of.

I love it. Big10...

tenor.gif

The first people who I remember taking pride in the SEC were women and Paul Finebam, or just women. My wife's friend said, "We have to root for other SEC schools when they aren't playing Tennessee, they're like family." Yeah like family you can't stand and have to see on holidays.
Lol...that's hilarious..."they're Iike family" ....Finebaum only cares about Alabama...

I can not wait until @Ulysees E. McGill see’s this😂😂 nobody talks to his @Weezer like that…he’s going to go innnnnnnnn!😩😭🤣

Yea she says that until you buy her the wrong name brand purse and your response is “it’s a purse they’re family “😭😂😂 ask @drvenner how it went when hey got milk mixed up with avocados and he got the couch🤣😂 then tried to play it off as a ✌🏽dad joke✌🏽🙄 feel bad for my buddy..😂

Let's be honest we ourselves. There's too many undefeated teams right now for Tennessee to get a fair whistle. Especially, if they have a similar first half as the Alabama game. The second half will be exactly the same as that game. Georgia will be able to assualt the Geneva Convention and get away with it
L
GA has least penalties in SEC. We have the most.

VN Store

Back