Recent statements from Dave Hart have me very excited

All I'm seeing is excuses. You even blamed Baggett rather than allow any blame to touch Precious' shoulders.

My favorite Hart quote was "We're not a youthful team anymore"

Dont agree with you on much but thats my favorate Hart quote too. Sounds like he, like many Vol fans, expect to see some improvement this year.

One of my favorites too, JG. That last word sounds like an admission that the last two years we were, indeed, a youthful team.

One of my favorites too, JG. That last word sounds like an admission that the last two years we were, indeed, a youthful team.

Only an idiot would claim they were not.

However, most players make the biggest leap going from freshmen to sophomores. That's why the OL regressing like it did made me sick.

Only an idiot would claim they were not.

However, most players make the biggest leap going from freshmen to sophomores. That's why the OL regressing like it did made me sick.

the term, ''sophomore slump'', would not exist, if your assertion were true....

imho the biggest jump comes between soph to junior year... jmo...
:hi:

the term, ''sophomore slump'', would not exist, if your assertion were true....

imho the biggest jump comes between soph to junior year... jmo...
:hi:

Jim Harbaugh disagrees

Jim Harbaugh has unique insight on Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III - Don Banks - SI.com

I'm very much on edge,'' said Harbaugh, whose receiver-needy team holds the 30th overall pick. "I've always felt like the most improvement you can make is from year one to year two, much like a college freshman.

VN Store

Back