Really tough decision today

All 3 of you should head down. Find another ticket and if you want, you can swap out seats with your other brother at halftime that way you each get to spend time watching the game with your dad.

And as another poster said, watching the games at Neyland alone isn't bad. I'm considering it today. You'll be amongst friends with 100,000 wearing orange and white.

Best idea of all right here.

If it's your LITTLE brother, pull rank. If it's your OLDER brother , bring up all of the mean stuff that older brothers do and guilt trip him into giving it to you.

First World Problem....All three of you go and all three buy another ticket 3 tickets for the price of one. Enjoy the moment and don't let these type things take you away from Tennessee football or family. Geez.

Whoever gets the lone ticket, swap seats with the other brother at half time so that your dad gets to enjoy the game with each of you, and vice versa!

Me, brother, dad. Lifelong fans.

We don't get to make it to Knoxville much.

We had 2 good tickets given to us last night.

Each of us want to send the other 2.

Each of us wants to go.

Dad wins by default.

Me or the bro, guys......?

All go. Give them the tickets. You either find a scalper, or a bar, with a TV. Watch the game, get drunk with other Vols and Dad and bro can drive you home. :)

GO VOLS!

roshambo1.jpg

OP... you owe us an update on your decision and the outcome. Hopefully y'all 3 went and enjoyed an awesome game together.

VN Store

Back