Rawane Ndiaye Reportedly commits

From Josh Ward:

Josh Ward ‏@Josh_Ward 13h
Bobby Maze told @sports180 that Scotty Hopson has said he wishes he had returned to Tennessee for his senior year.

I'm surprised he was man enough to admit it. I thought all along that Hopson was foolish to declare early. I think Stokes would be too, but he may think the talent pool isn't as deep this year vs. next year.

That's the total wrong approach and the easy way out. If Stokes would work on his FTs and post game it won't matter what kind of talent is there in the draft next year. Stokes and Hopson both have all the talent in the world, it's the mental aspect of the game and the willingness to be great that I question with them.

That's the total wrong approach and the easy way out. If Stokes would work on his FTs and post game it won't matter what kind of talent is there in the draft next year. Stokes and Hopson both have all the talent in the world, it's the mental aspect of the game and the willingness to be great that I question with them.

You think 18-19 year old kids really care about that though? All they see is $ and how quick they can get it. If you think you're more likely to get drafted earlier this year then next year then you probably go this year. Next year nothing is a given. Plus, you don't know if you'll get injured. A lot of things come into play.

They also get greedy people in their ear hoping to make a quick buck too and that is sometimes all it takes. Hopefully, Stokes has some good advisers who are helping him out instead of just hoping to make a quick buck.

You think 18-19 year old kids really care about that though? All they see is $ and how quick they can get it. If you think you're more likely to get drafted earlier this year then next year then you probably go this year. Next year nothing is a given. Plus, you don't know if you'll get injured. A lot of things come into play.

They also get greedy people in their ear hoping to make a quick buck too and that is sometimes all it takes. Hopefully, Stokes has some good advisers who are helping him out instead of just hoping to make a quick buck.

love the avi :rock:

VN Store

Back