Random Thoughts XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, officially, have a pair of lawnmower shoes. Haven't mowed a yard in I don't know how many years. One little hernia and all that changes.

I thought lawn mower shoes were just that old pair of shoes that you no longer wore.

If you no longer wear them then you don't wear them to mow the yard. Duh.

I now have a pair of old shoes that are a nice shade of green. :) If I ever have to mow the yard again, I have shoes to wear. :thumbsup:

Special mowing shoes not required.
photo0349.jpg

Special mowing shoes not required.
photo0349.jpg

Nice!

I asked my husband (who normally does all the yard work) after I got done, "Can we not afford a self-propelled mower?" And his response was, "You're the one who is always saying we need to look for ways to be healthy." Crap. Hate it when he throws my words back on me.

If you no longer wear them then you don't wear them to mow the yard. Duh.

I now have a pair of old shoes that are a nice shade of green. :) If I ever have to mow the yard again, I have shoes to wear. :thumbsup:

Smart*** :) I haven't mowed my yard in 10+ years, I pay mexicans to do it.

Maybe you can just start a new fashion trend.Grass Stained shoes by Volly

Smart*** :) I haven't mowed my yard in 10+ years, I pay mexicans to do it.

Maybe you can just start a new fashion trend.Grass Stained shoes by Volly

Don't think so. Wouldn't put my name on that. :)

Might have to mow one more time before hubby is recuperated. Bless his heart. I really do feel bad for him.

I have a new ploy when I see new doctors now. Don't check smoker or drinker. If you do, they will come back to either or both as a probably cause for their diagnosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back