Random, but favorite instrumental piece.

I know this is completely random, but this is by far my favorite instrumental piece. Watching the Celtics game the other night made me think of it. It's Requiem for a Dream by Clint Mansell.

YouTube - Requiem for a dream

Another notable is the song at the beginning of this:

YouTube - Georgia On My Mind

another notable regarding GA:

The Devil Went Down to Georgia - the fiddle contest being the instrumental portion.

i'm a sucker for the piano. A girl playing the piano is top notch. But I love a lot of classical stuff too, as well as like Norah Jones and Alicia Keys, and even the piano solo in Freebird.

I'd be a perfectly happy man marrying Norah Jones. Some, probably most will say I'm crazy for that. I could listen to her sing and play the piano all day.

the song at the end of oceans 11 while they're all standing at the fountains. not sure of the name of it(i know it when i hear it.) it's beautiful.

Imperial March from Star Wars

Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin

the music in The Breakfast Club when Allison (Ally Sheedy) comes out after being made over by Claire (Molly Ringwald).

Vaughan Williams' Tuba Concerto in F minor

"The Conversation" from Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Mark Knoppfler's soundtrack music for The Princess Bride

I know this is completely random, but this is by far my favorite instrumental piece. Watching the Celtics game the other night made me think of it. It's Requiem for a Dream by Clint Mansell.

YouTube - Requiem for a dream

Another notable is the song at the beginning of this:

YouTube - Georgia On My Mind
The music alone makes Requiem for a Dream one of my top 5 movies of all time. Great choice man. What kinds of music are you into?

I know it's not all instumental, but the entire Jar of Flies album is one of my all-time favorites. Nice add.

You :rock:!!!!!!

AIC = one of the greatest bands of all time!

Wish Madseason would have put out more than one album too.

VN Store

Back