Ramel Keyton says "Goodbye"

Blows my mind at some of these guys declaring for the draft. It used to be unless they were projected to be a 1st or 2nd round they came back their senior season to try and improve their draft stock. Why leave now to become a 5th round pick?

5th round is being generous.

I always wondered why he changed numbers this year?
Having a single digit number for some reason is status with the players now, i'm not sure how that started. I do remember n the Butch era they were talking about if so & so was worthy of a single digit Jersey. Still a mystery to me where this all started.

I do not understand some of Tennessee players leaving for the draft. Some of them need to stay for another year.
He cannot stay unless a graduate assistant but I assume he's graduated been there since 2019. He has no eligibility he's just declaring for a job with the NFL.

Here's his catch from Monday...

GDGnFO5aAAE9ada

and the "Florida Catch"

I think he can catch.

Yep, the tough catches were his mantra. Easy ones, not as much..

Some short sided comments here. Guy used the opportunity to write a thank you to the coaches and fans also. We should be okay with that. I loathe the self promotion of social media too, but this is the norm now. If you want something to be irked about, focus that on turncoat Tyler Baron or somethin.🤣

He had some drops but overall dude can catch with the best of them . Hope he has a great National Fixed League career. Thanks for wearing the Orange/White.

Imo he was thanking everyone for the years he has played here more than anything. I thought it was good.

Which is good, but this isn't exclusive to Keyton. Other players with no eligibility are announcing draft declarations. It's just weird. I love the message to Vol Nation, you don't have to use a draft declaration to do that.

Hope he ends up on a roster somewhere. I feel like he never quite hit his full potential here.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Ignore the idiots. Dude made a lot of hard catches throughout his career. Wish him the best.
Left some easy TDS and YAC on the ground. Best of luck to the young man but Nico’s spoke for all of us his last TD miss.

Thank you for being a hardworking and loyal Vol!
Keyton was a huge part of our amazing ‘22 season. Hopefully he lands somewhere in the NFL that he can thrive!

VN Store

Back