Raleigh has ROBBED this university...

Another wonderful hire by the great financial genius. Lets see, baseball is in the dumps, basketball will be in the crapper for a while and football, well they're somewhere in the mid pack of the SEC. Great job Hammy, keep up the good work.

Delmonico won games. And also has 3 sons that were/are major D-1 talents. Who cares if he was an Ahole?

Raleigh is a well-documented bunghole. Do you care? Probably not since he didn't play or coach at Farragut.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

At the rate Rod was going we wouldn't have had any schollys left to give. TR is terrible but upholding Delmonico is nonsense.

Delmonico could have taken nine walk-ons, put them on the field, and not been outscored 39-5. I wouldn't hire Raleigh to coach a Little League team.

Raleigh is a well-documented bunghole. Do you care? Probably not since he didn't play or coach at Farragut.

If you read the first sentence of that post, which I know is hard for you, it said Delmonico WON games. A lot of them. Raleigh, not so much, and no I don't care because he doesn't win. I wouldn't care if he was Hitler or Gandhi, his job is to win games and he isn't doing that.

If you read the first sentence of that post, which I know is hard for you, it said Delmonico WON games. A lot of them. Raleigh, not so much, and no I don't care because he doesn't win. I wouldn't care if he was Hitler or Gandhi, his job is to win games and he isn't doing that.

What does Hitler have to do with Rod The God's chilrens?

VN Store

Back