Question

I think we should all pee on Tin Man so he'll rust and stop posting.

However I may have offended thee... Let it twist in your gizzard until it interferes with your dreams. :the_finger:

I had high fevers as a child. I'm so far out in left field, you need an ATV to reach me, that is, if you want to be home in time for supper. By Jimminy, I'm just the kind of Tennessee alumnus you should be among the first to embrace with welcome.
motivational___harumph_by_rassilon001.png

However I may have offended thee... Let it twist in your gizzard until it interferes with your dreams. :the_finger:

I had high fevers as a child. I'm so far out in left field, you need an ATV to reach me, that is, if you want to be home in time for supper. By Jimminy, I'm just the kind of Tennessee alumnus you should be among the first to embrace with welcome.
motivational___harumph_by_rassilon001.png

BadJerry just misses me, and lashes out in violence.

You put it on your "list" doofus when Big Daddy and I were talking about it in the movie thread. I see the list is a lie now. *aims pee at Joe*

Oops, now I remember. I just haven't checked "my list" in forever. I'm gonna look at it after I finish my cartoon with the kids!

Y'all need to go outside and play some Calvin rules badminton.

Is that where the outcome is already predetermined so you just stand there smoking crack because you know you're going to win and go to heaven regardless?

Is that where the outcome is already predetermined so you just stand there smoking crack because you know you're going to win and go to heaven regardless?

I've never heard of those rules!

Don't you remember Calvinball? There are no rules except the ones you make up as you go along.
2691753-calvinball.png

VN Store

Back