Question about a Softball Player

Mimi#1

Is Rylie West hurt? I haven't seen her this weekend in any of the games. Maybe I missed a report on her, but I hope she is okay. She's such a good player.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
She apparently tweaked her ankle while rounding 2nd base the last game she played. It sounds like it mainly precautionary right now and she could play anytime. I'm not certain of this just what I've read so if anyone knows the facts please let us know.
Thanks for reminding me about that. I remember her getting up at home plate gingerly, and limping off afterwards. I had not heard anything, but you're probably right. I noticed she was in sweats after the game when they came out on the field, along with Ryleigh White.

She apparently tweaked her ankle while rounding 2nd base the last game she played. It sounds like it mainly precautionary right now and she could play anytime. I'm not certain of this just what I've read so if anyone knows the facts please let us know.
She did and still sprinted home and scored. Could barely get up and when she did it was limping to the dugout.

VN Store

Back