Qualify ?s

Nocleats

Not being in Knoxville, and unable to hear Swain, or any of the other local media outlets, has there been any news or discussions on if any of the incoming Freshmen/jucos as to their being able to qualify academically for admittance.. Seems CPF always faced this drama sometimes well into fall camp. Also I always worry about the juco players being able to make the grade so to speak... Just wondering if it has been discussed.

Firstly, you should be able to access Swain on the app. Secondly, not Yet. As of right now it seems everyone is okay. We will know more after final grades are released for everyone here soon.

Reactions: 3 people
Firstly, you should be able to access Swain on the app. Secondly, not Yet. As of right now it seems everyone is okay. We will know more after final grades are released for everyone here soon.

I have a feeling if final grades were given for everyone "here". Ol Volnation would have quite a few who wouldn't qualify academically . A few who wouldn't qualify intelligently, and some that can't spell qualify.

Reactions: 2 people
I have a feeling if final grades were given for everyone "here". Ol Volnation would have quite a few who wouldn't qualify academically . A few who wouldn't qualify intelligently, and some that can't spell qualify

Sew wat ar u try'en two saa?

Reactions: 1 person
I have a feeling if final grades were given for everyone "here". Ol Volnation would have quite a few who wouldn't qualify academically . A few who wouldn't qualify intelligently, and some that can't spell qualify.

I can spell qualify but have no clue what it means.

Looks like Von Pierce is good, see picture. 3.0

Also the word is he may be exonerate from the person of interest.

Attachments

• Von Pierce.png
    Von Pierce.png
    264.4 KB · Views: 33
Well since he was practicing I would say he was eligible to do so.

Well, my question was a tongue in cheek response to a poster who misspelled Von's last name. Was just having a little fun.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who noticed the African studies class Von took and immediately though of UNC's "African studies" class?

That is one joke of a schedule.

Yea, probably bc he is trying to get into the NFL. I'm sure he spends more time studying the playbook, breaking down film, and practicing than studying for class. I would too if I was in his position.

Heck I remember telling my chem prof his class was crazy hard and all the work was taking time away from my business (major) classes. He told me to drop his class bc knowledge is nice but being able to pay the bills is nicer.

Yea, probably bc he is trying to get into the NFL. I'm sure he spends more time studying the playbook, breaking down film, and practicing than studying for class. I would too if I was in his position.

Heck I remember telling my chem prof his class was crazy hard and all the work was taking time away from my business (major) classes. He told me to drop his class bc knowledge is nice but being able to pay the bills is nicer.

How tf does Dobbs do it

VN Store

Back