QBs of Last 10 Years

Has to be Clausen. He was nowhere near as physically talented as Ainge or Bray but he's the best QB results-wise of the last 10 years.

It could have been Ainge. The 2005 season was so disastrous for him it took him until his senior year to get back to where he was his freshman year. Ainge never got past his tendency to stare down receivers.

I personally think Bray will get better from this game and did enough to win it. It just hurts worse because all eyes were on him at the end and he couldn't quite get it done. Still, 37 offensive points (44 total) should be enough to win a game.

Anyways, This is not a bash or praise anyone thread. Just something to pass the time. Of our quarterbacks of the last ten years:
1) Who would rank as the top 5 (Including wins, talent, leadership, etc)?

2) With the team that we have right now on offense, who would you take to quarterback this team? (Focusing more on talent unless you think we don't need as much qb talent just leadership)

I would go 1)
1a. Erik Ainge
1b. Casey Clausen (Ainge was more talented, but Clausen had the best attitude of a qb we've had since Tee or Peyton.
3. Tyler Bray
4. Cromp Daddy
5. Rick Clausen?

For Biggest Impact this Year:
1. Ainge
2. Bray
3. C. Clausen
4. Brent Schaeffer
5. Cromp Daddy

Yes I like Ainge over Tyler right now. Let's remember it's opinions and objective people.

Casey was a winner.
Ainge
Bray

Nobody else worth even mentioning.

Casey was a winner.
Ainge
Bray

Nobody else worth even mentioning.

No Rick Clausen? After he went to LSU, after Katrina? The whole nation, besides Vol fans wanted us to lose. We got down big early on, and he came off the bench and tore out their hearts! I loved that game, dude was money!

No Rick Clausen? After he went to LSU, after Katrina? The whole nation, besides Vol fans wanted us to lose. We got down big early on, and he came off the bench and tore out their hearts! I loved that game, dude was money!

One find day does not make a spring.

VN Store

Back