Qanon -The Storm

Q

New Q posts

Ha Ha 60M brainwashed useful idiots about to finally see the truth about their muslim messiah, clintoons, the Traitor McCain, Schumer, Pelosi, the DNC and the rest of their corrupted pals. ALL Going DOWN!!

Who Controls NK?
Why did Google CEO resign the day after the big EO. Why did he go to NK? False news narratives controlled and sent out at 4am on hidden emails set up by ex-ceo?

Overseas bank account with our money it? Oh yea, we know about those too :hi:

DWS FAILED to FLEE. - Uh Oh for the pillow biters lol

and on, and on , and on.....It's a great day for Patriots!!!

Beware for false flags...they already tried with a fake news crew.

Timing is everything #State of the Union

My family did it then
442721697_b683c6eb2b_z.jpg

We the people are doing it again!!
and we're watching closely to see just who is supporting the treasonous traitors...better jump on the MAGA Train
the_donald_by_sharpwriter-da0eh6b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Just read 5 minutes of Q's stuff. I'm fairly certain you're being trolled by an autistic 6 year old.

We'll see. It's pretty disturbing when you have enough information to understand what's been happening in our government.

By the way my 8 year old son has autism.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/B75434425/status/954734137960730624?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1[/twitter]

Twitter

Reactions: 2 people
We'll see. It's pretty disturbing when you have enough information to understand what's been happening in our government.

By the way my 8 year old son has autism.

Septic is trying his hardest to pull his foot out of his mouth.

LOL. You mean with Facebook memes?

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Pro tip...they didn't interfere with the election at all. Desperately clutching that thought to your chest is not going to help you rationalize how Hillary lost to Trump. Time to move on.

10 Months After Election Day, Feds Tell States More About Russian Hacking

Election hackers pursued reporters in Russia, United States: report

What we know about the 21 states targeted by Russian hackers

Report: Russia hacked election systems in 39 US states

...and of course the facebook activism and twitter botnets that had a massive sway over you morons. You've been swaddled too tightly in the Trump blanket of alternative facts. Not enough bloodflow to the head...

...Oh, and these bizarre twitter accounts you've been posting. They look exactly like the ones that got busted out for being part of the Russian botnet back in 2016/2017. Good job.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back