Qanon -The Storm

For all the Q Posts to date visit: qmap.pub
Remember: It's not DEMs vs Repubs. It's us vs the Elites.

QAnon - Haiti Edition, NBC and The More You Know...

Let's check in with the QCommentors...always a fun group, some have teeth.

Tammy Cunningham
17 hours ago
well....its not just twitter, facebook, and youtube! I made a "WWG1WGA Q" board on Pinterest, and they DELETED IT! So, I made a private/secret board named the same thing and they deleted it claiming I was harassing and cyberbullying!!!! And the board was against many of their policies! Then they threatened me that if I made another one I would be in Pinterest Jail...hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha I did a quick search and I couldn't find anything Q! I then looked up nudity and profanity and OMG! So I took screenshots and asked them how my q posts were against policies but the profanity and nudity wasn't. Of course I haven't heard back. I'm such a deplorable...hahahahaa!!!!!

kstewskis15 hours ago
the Church “worships”, their doctrines and adulterated sacraments were inverted and changed between 1962-1965. MOST CATHOLICS REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS DESPITE THE FACTS. (disclaimer...I am Catholic). These “men“ are NOT the Church, they are avowed SATANISTS, what they did with those children is BLACK MASS FILTH. Satan was ENTHRONED in June 1963 (along with communist/satanist Paul VI, who later announced to the world “the smoke of Satan has entered the sanctuary.” What the world thinks and sees as “The Catholic Church” is a FRAUD, it is NOT the church as it once was...most have been fooled! These high ranking “prelates” (including Francis the Fake) are imposters and satanists. Dante’s 9th Circle will be too good for them when they are finally flushed to Hell.

Hamm 603
16 hours ago
Katie you are a doll. You created a Tell board for us. You post information and videos for us. You entertain us with a version of English that is very top secret. You are amazing doll

Barb Carter
16 hours ago
What is HARPO spelled backwards? OPRAH! What does OWN spell backwards? NWO!!

Jill Sparkles17 hours ago (edited)
The only thing about your statement about God's will, Laura Silsby, is that YOUR god is satan! OH MY EFFEN GAWD SHE MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH!!! I actually want to beat the CRAP out of her!!!!!!

DMC16 hours ago
I really respect that you gave a warning about this video being deep for newbies. When I first found out about all of “this “- I was very upset and couldn’t sleep for months. I was depressed for weeks.

Note the semblance with BigOD's capitalization-like-Q-so-to-be-QCool

Korgrog Grogo
16 hours ago
Hey K Is Red October in the Q posts mean red ,,Republican October that is when the big hammer is going to drop on the Demtard,Libtards

Here's a big helping of Christian love...

Hamm 603
16 hours ago
I do have something to say about the priests that have raped, molested and worse, these children. I want to walk by each parish where this happened and see the head of the rapest on a pike. And the head of those who covered up for him on their own pikes. Those that covered up these crimes are as guilty as the priests. They most likely have a history of the same conduct. God can forgive them, God does not require me to forgive them and I won't and I hope none of you do either.

Babsinbama White16 hours ago
MY GOD! THIS MAKES ME CRY MORE THAN ANYTHING! I PRAY SO MUCH! I WANT TO THROW UP! I PRAY FOR GOD'S WRATH! ENOUGH PLEASE LORD!

Linda Krief
7 hours ago
I can just picture Hillary and Bill jumping for joy when the earthquake hit Haiti. That's how evil I believe they are.

And the Qwazy goes on and on and on and on and...

Why do they try so hard? Be ware of:

Trolling is Fun

Q!CbboFOtcZs 4 Jul 2018 - 12:07:06 AM
Anonymous 3 Jul 2018 - 11:57:05 PM

CTR Wojack.jpg

(((Shills))) going nuts tonight, something yuge must be coming this week. Several months late on whining about Iran, back to spamming "LARP boomer schizo" from the 4ch days. Sad!
>>2022233
Trolling is fun.
Hussein/Trump interior = identical minus small changes.
(World) news in rear literally placed same prior to each departure.
Placing that mug holder near the lamp was the hook.
Enjoy!
Q

These people are SICK! Catholic priest HITS crying baby! Evil will answer for the atrocities they have inflicted on our children!!

Symbolism will be their downfall. Vanderbilts. Little Anderson Cooper.

e980543dfcfb2cbccd802846c082daeb584654d3a89f9c4835ba7291cf18a247.jpg

VN Store

Back