Putting a face with a screen name

here's mine, i'm the one with the hat on backwards giving a thumbs up. This was on sb last year. the guy with the bandages is some random guy at the hotel who dove head first into a hot tub. as u can see he was busted up pretty good. interesting guy

Attachments

• sb.jpg
    sb.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 80
here's mine, i'm the one with the hat on backwards giving a thumbs up. This was on sb last year. the guy with the bandages is some random guy at the hotel who dove head first into a hot tub. as u can see he was busted up pretty good. interesting guy

He seems to have a UGA hat on........coincidence. I think Not! :question:

Ur girl is looking hot too. We seem to have some good looking ladies around here.

Here's some of my wife and I, and our new son.

Attachments

• bbbwedday.jpg
    bbbwedday.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 59
  • brunch.jpg
    brunch.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 38
  • landerlaugh.jpg
    landerlaugh.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Newton16.jpg
    Newton16.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 33
  • landerfaceit.jpg
    landerfaceit.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 33
Great lookin family J, so at least I can put a face with the avatar my girlfriend gives me sh#$ for.:)J/K

nice picture, where are you guys?

We are in Santorini, Greece (on our honeymoon). We decided to take one last big trip before I started grad school. We had a great time. That's Palia Kameni you can see in the background...a volcanic island out in the caldera. I think that you can see the tip of Thirasia as well, which is an island on the other side of the caldera that used to be part of Santorini (or Thira) until the volcano erupted and split the island apart.

Greece, how nice, I work with a Greek lady,what are you going to grad school for?

I love Greek people - and especially Greek Food :) (as you may be able to tell in the pictures though, I love most food).

I'm a doctoral student in chemical engineering.

and, thanks for the comment on the picture - it is one of my favorites from our honeymoon...and it was just one taken by setting the automatic timer and sitting the camera on a wall!

VN Store

Back