Pure violence

UTVOLSGURU

NEGAVOLS, SUCK MY
I swear to God, surfing the net this morning, and talking to friends last night, Uga has to have the most delusional ass fan base in the history of college football. ****ing Indiana could have made it to the sec champ game with a schedule like that. They backed into this game and News Freaking Flash: UGA is not a national title team, ****! Uga, the only team that didnt play ark, lsu, or bammer, and for that reason, Lsu is going to out hustle, out hit, and absolutely beat down an inferior uga team and dont even come at me with Aaron Murray is the best or Uga had quality wins over Aub and Fl, BULL****, LSU is going to lay a freaking beat down on the puppies and I cant wait to hear the excuses. GO TIGERS, and **** you UGA pussies.

I swear to God, surfing the net this morning, and talking to friends last night, Uga has to have the most delusional ass fan base in the history of college football. ****ing Indiana could have made it to the sec champ game with a schedule like that. They backed into this game and News Freaking Flash: UGA is not a national title team, ****! Uga, the only team that didnt play ark, lsu, or bammer, and for that reason, Lsu is going to out hustle, out hit, and absolutely beat down an inferior uga team and dont even come at me with Aaron Murray is the best or Uga had quality wins over Aub and Fl, BULL****, LSU is going to lay a freaking beat down on the puppies and I cant wait to hear the excuses. GO TIGERS, and **** you UGA pussies.

If you really want to make your day, check out the barn's boards, "Well, at least we are better than Tn." "We don't have the problems Tn. has" "We don't suck like Tn."

Its okay, we understand, you're still upset after UK beat you with a WR playing QB.

There's delusional fans everywhere.

Its okay, we understand, you're still upset after UK beat you with a WR playing QB.

There's delusional fans everywhere.

Im not upset, i didnt expect more than 4-5 wins this year. I am not delusional, im a realist and uga is going to get beat by 4 tds, book it.

Im not upset, i didnt expect more than 4-5 wins this year. I am not delusional, im a realist and uga is going to get beat by 4 tds, book it.

I'm sorry but I find that very hard to believe. If you predicted that in a thread then I will apologize but I don't believe it. The majority of Vol fans were predicting between 7 and 8 wins.

LSU is going to be a very difficult game. It could be competitive or it can get out of hand very quickly.

I predict
UGA 10

LSU 27

I'm sorry but I find that very hard to believe. If you predicted that in a thread then I will apologize but I don't believe it. The majority of Vol fans were predicting between 7 and 8 wins.

LSU is going to be a very difficult game. It could be competitive or it can get out of hand very quickly.

I predict
UGA 10

LSU 27

You are starting to earn my respect more and more...STOP THAT! :eek:lol: At least your a realist....LSU is good...Real good....My pick is LSU 31 - UGA 14

Sorry, but if Arkansas can't keep it close, there's no chance in Hell richt and his boys do either.

As for win expectations, 8 wins was very realistic with UT's roster in August. If we didn't have Hunter or Bray get hurt, I still think we have that, probably more. The losses were that huge, especially with no depth and the most difficult SOS in the country. Take out any team's top receiver early, then their starting QB for half the season, and any team would have problems.

That being said, GA looks like about the 5th best team in the SEC right now. And that is with the easiest SOS of any SEC team. Some times the stars align and these things happen.

Sorry, but if Arkansas can't keep it close, there's no chance in Hell richt and his boys do either.

17 points isn't exactly keeping it close but I get your point.

We have a few things going for us. We play in Atlanta and right now is team is as confident as ever in the season.

I'd argue that our D is more talented than Arky's D.

More importantly, everybody is talking about how the UGA game does not matter at all to hurt LSU's chances to play in the NC. Everybody will tell you that they (LSU) have nothing else to prove. I hope the LSU players tune into ESPN all week long and real all the articles about LSU playing in the NC already.

17 points isn't exactly keeping it close but I get your point.

We have a few things going for us. We play in Atlanta and right now is team is as confident as ever in the season.

I'd argue that our D is more talented than Arky's D.

More importantly, everybody is talking about how the UGA game does not matter at all to hurt LSU's chances to play in the NC. Everybody will tell you that they (LSU) have nothing else to prove. I hope the LSU players tune into ESPN all week long and real all the articles about LSU playing in the NC already.

UGA is looking really good right now! I think LSU's defense will be to much for y'all. I predict 38-10. LSU pulls away late in the 3rd quarter with an INT for a TD. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I live in GA and agree with the OP. The UGA fanbase is a little bit delusional right now (some of them).

VN Store

Back