PS5 Nintendo Switch Xbox series S/X

For me the PS5. I liked the Switch from what little bit I've played of one,but I have money invested in my PS5 and PC and don't have the time to play much else. I've always enjoyed the games Sony has put out when they used to have exclusives(and the ones they still have) Plus, I like the comfort of the Controller.

I've had each Playstation since it's inception. It's the only console I've had everyone of each.

What about you ,@DarkVolder?

Reactions: DarkVolder
PS5 for me as well. I've been a PlayStation gamer since the PS1. For me, the PlayStation brand is the only console platform that has consistently delivered both great hardware and high quality games every single generation. Personally I feel like their 1st party exclusives are unrivaled in quality and as a gamer who mostly prefers single player, narrative driven action/adventure games, no other platform delivers this better. I'm also a huge fan of Gran Turismo and GT7 on PS5 is hands down the best GT yet! I also absolutely love the Dualsense controller! It has become my favorite controller of all time in terms of both comfort and features such as adaptive triggers, haptic feedback, etc.

I do also have a Nintendo Switch as a "supplemental" system, specifically for Nintendo exclusives. It's great for that purpose but it would be terrible as a primary console, as it's woefully underpowered and it misses out on a lot of 3rd party titles due to the weak hardware.

For me the PS5. I liked the Switch from what little bit I've played of one,but I have money invested in my PS5 and PC and don't have the time to play much else. I've always enjoyed the games Sony has put out when they used to have exclusives(and the ones they still have) Plus, I like the comfort of the Controller.

I've had each Playstation since it's inception. It's the only console I've had everyone of each.

What about you ,@DarkVolder?
For me it’s PlayStation from the PS1 days they have yet to let me down on their hardware and games. I’ve yet to jump into next gen well current gen I guess you can say now but I plan on getting the PS5 here soon was waiting on a price drop I prefer to get the disc drive version.

Reactions: Pennheel
PS5 for me as well. I've been a PlayStation gamer since the PS1. For me, the PlayStation brand is the only console platform that has consistently delivered both great hardware and high quality games every single generation. Personally I feel like their 1st party exclusives are unrivaled in quality and as a gamer who mostly prefers single player, narrative driven action/adventure games, no other platform delivers this better. I'm also a huge fan of Gran Turismo and GT7 on PS5 is hands down the best GT yet! I also absolutely love the Dualsense controller! It has become my favorite controller of all time in terms of both comfort and features such as adaptive triggers, haptic feedback, etc.

I do also have a Nintendo Switch as a "supplemental" system, specifically for Nintendo exclusives. It's great for that purpose but it would be terrible as a primary console, as it's woefully underpowered and it misses out on a lot of 3rd party titles due to the weak hardware.
I have a Nintendo switch lite it’s fun and portable but def underpowered I just got it for the exclusives.

For me it’s PlayStation from the PS1 days they have yet to let me down on their hardware and games. I’ve yet to jump into next gen well current gen I guess you can say now but I plan on getting the PS5 here soon was waiting on a price drop I prefer to get the disc drive version.
It's worth mentioning that Sony is rumored to be releasing a more powerful PS5 Pro sometime next year. That will probably drive the price of the PS5 standard down some.

It's worth mentioning that Sony is rumored to be releasing a more powerful PS5 Pro sometime next year. That will probably drive the price of the PS5 standard down some.
That makes sense I think the Xbox series X us currently the most powerful console

That makes sense I think the Xbox series X us currently the most powerful console
Meh...debatable. The XSX edges out the PS5 slightly in certain aspects when comparing spec sheets, but in my experience the difference in real world performance is so negligible, it's not even worth discussion. I've owned both (sold my series X a few months ago) and I can tell you first-hand. both consoles are extremely comparable.

Actually if I were an Xbox fan, I wouldn't even be considering a console anymore. I'd be building a high end PC rig, since all Xbox games come out on PC day and date with the console versions.

Last edited:
Just get all 3.

That's what I did. I play the Xbox most. Kids play the PS5 and Switch the most.

I have all 3 but I probably play the Series X the most mostly because I like the controller the best. I play the PS5 a good bit though. I like the Switch but I have a backlog of about 20 games I haven't finished for it, and that's just physical games. Counting digital it's much more.

Reactions: Pennheel

VN Store

Back