Pruitt Staffers

How will the budget be affected by the 10th assistant coach now allowed by the NCAA after Jan. 9, 2018? Is the current $5 million only for the hires now and will it be increased any when we can hire the tenth on-field assistant?

How will the budget be affected by the 10th assistant coach now allowed by the NCAA after Jan. 9, 2018? Is the current $5 million only for the hires now and will it be increased any when we can hire the tenth on-field assistant?

Great question. Hadn't considered that aspect

With seven confirmed coaches joining Pruitt's staff, what will be the next two positions filled? LB and WR coach? Or what position?

Plus it will be interesting to see who we hire for the tenth on-field assistant.

I cannot see Pruitt being able to land Cochran. And do we really need him? I think Rock will be elite he just hasnt had nearly enough time.

Reactions: 1 person
Lance Thompson just started following a ton of UT related accounts on Twitter. Looks like he may be coming back to Knoxville after all.

Lance's most recent follows

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171208-210010.jpg
    Screenshot_20171208-210010.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: 6 people
CJP is wasting no time in getting his staff together. And what a staff he's put together so far. I can't wait to see who he gets for WRC and STC. :loco:

If you can get Cochran you take Cochran. Point, blank. Period.

Rock is gonna return to retirement.

Rock was not in retirement when Butch hired him. He was with the Rams. But if you think Cochran will pay off immediately, then you dont realize how S&C works.

Guys,

How many spots does Pruitt still need to fill and what would the positions be for?

Like WR coach and so on.

Thanks, Aqua

That extra support staff is coming together

I like JP going for the best he can get and he is doing a good job! However, I do wonder how many VFLs will wind up on staff. CPF seemed to indicate it was pretty important before he announced CJP.

I like JP going for the best he can get and he is doing a good job! However, I do wonder how many VFLs will wind up on staff. CPF seemed to indicate it was pretty important before he announced CJP.

(lol)

Haynesworth :crazy: wants a part-time job :)

hell i'll go over there and work for free. just give me something to do...this is going to be awesome.

all we're down to...
s&c (still haven't seen one way or the other on Rock?)
WR
ST
TE

110% agree Cochran is the best SC in country. Think CNS would do everything in his power keep him at Bama. Highest paid SC in the country.

Cochran didn't go with Kirby because he was almost vested in the Retirement System of Alabama (RSA). I think he hit the needed 10 years this year. Could possibly pull him now.

hell i'll go over there and work for free. just give me something to do...this is going to be awesome.

all we're down to...
s&c (still haven't seen one way or the other on Rock?)
WR
ST
TE

All depends on what Weinke’s role is. If he’s QB coach, Helton probably gets OC/TE

VN Store

Back