Pruitt - Spring Game Talk

What is the date of the O/W Spring Game?

4/14 or 4/21?

I attended the G-Day Game in 2016 as a civilian. Sat with CB/NB/S #35 Aaron Davis’s parents - great people. Hope he makes the Sunday next fall.

Full house of 93,000 plus for Kirby’s first Spring Game.

UGA Atheltic Dept. ponies up $75k for 15 minutes of Ludacris. It was off of the chain!

They played a real game with only a little ESPN guest ref gimmick.

Baseball is on the road on 4/14 at LSU & Softball is Home. Baseball has a 6pm night Game on 4/21.

Last year’s game was cut short by a thunderstorm.

How about a 6pm night game on 4/14 with a concert after?

Come on Athletic Department!!! Make it happen!!!

Hope they go back to the way Fulmer did it. Let the whole crowd into the stadium for autographs, then have an actual game (no microphones and middle school junk)

Reactions: 1 person

4/14 or 4/21?

I attended the G-Day Game in 2016 as a civilian. Sat with CB/NB/S #35 Aaron Davis’s parents - great people. Hope he makes the Sunday next fall.

UGA Atheltic Dept. ponies up $75k for 15 minutes of Ludacris. It was off of the chain!

Baseball is on the road on 4/14 at LSU & Softball is Home. Baseball has a 6pm night Game on 4/21.

Dread Zeppelin would be the perfect concert

Have the OC and DC as team captains and have them randomly draw offernsive and defensive players.

Smokies vs Davy Crockett’s
Orange vs White
Some thing vs another thing

And do a drawing in the 4th quarter to give away 6 season tickets to a random person in attendance. Maybe do a couple of these.

Do we know he is going to have one?

The NCAA lists spring games as optional and as 1 of 3 possible 11 on 11 scrimmages that can be held during spring practices.

Any thoughts on what a Pruitt spring game will look like?

I expect a scrimmage game playing real football with live hitting and tackling.

The spring game will be good for business....By then we will be foaming at the mouth for UT football again....

And I agree, no trashcans.....That was an omen of our season to come.

....if you can hit a trash can you can ....
oh never mind.

I think we need to pull together and set the record. Ohio St holds it right now at around 82,000 I think. Jimbo Fisher told aTm he wanted them to set a new spring game record. News outlets need a slap in the face from us fans when we blow the record away by 20,000. Show the country Vol football means something to us, we won the twitter wars with the media, now lets rise up and have a packed house for the spring game. Only WE can do it

The owner of Dish network is 1 of our big boosters so you can bet that the Dish Orange and White game will never be discontinued.

It would be totally awesome to set a new attendance record nation wide but that would be a huge job for our social media experts on here to get busy as soon as the date, time and other info is made available.

I would think that AD Fulmer, CJP and others will get to work on the time and framework of what's going to take place after National Signing Day is over.

I hope it turns out to be a huge event and everyone loves it and it's at least partly a good scrimmage.

VFL...GBO!!!

I think we need to pull together and set the record. Ohio St holds it right now at around 82,000 I think. Jimbo Fisher told aTm he wanted them to set a new spring game record. News outlets need a slap in the face from us fans when we blow the record away by 20,000. Show the country Vol football means something to us, we won the twitter wars with the media, now lets rise up and have a packed house for the spring game. Only WE can do it

2016 Sanford Stadium was Full House SRO with East Stairwells packed. Had to be 93,000+.

Was thinking Train for the concert with a good 25 minutes of their Led Zepplin “Train Does LED Zepplin II. Saw them at a private concert in April, and they were outstanding. They did not have any elaborate staging or lights, so the changeover would be minimal...think about the special guests who could come in from Nashville...

4/14 or 4/21?

G day game lol? You might as well just admit you are a Nickleback fan.

As long as Pruitt doesn't habe a microphone, i think we will be okay.

The silly Carnival Of Futility that Butch hosted each spring needs to be gone forever

Probably looks like this "Format: The roster is split into 2 teams, Crimson vs. White. It’ll be the first-team offense against the first-team defense, with the reserve units facing one another as well. It’s a game-like scrimmage with tackling except on special teams."

VN Store

Back