Pruitt goes where the money is....

No, I really didn't mean this thread to get crazy.

I really meant to say he might not seem loyal to a certain program.

It wasn't like he was getting promoted until he came here. It wasn't like he kept going to a better program. FSU , Georgia, and Bama all have similar resources compared to smaller schools.

I guess I'm a bit freaked out that a school could hire him away solely based on the higher bid.

OP, tell us what you would have done. Which promotion would you have turned down? And I am LPOTT after your response.

It wasn't like he was getting promoted until he came here. It wasn't like he kept going to a better program. FSU , Georgia, and Bama all have similar resources compared to smaller schools.

I guess I'm a bit freaked out that a school could hire him away solely based on the higher bid.
I love the smell of free enterprise in the morning.

Well you can't blame him for the money he makes nor how he makes it. There's a lot of people whose is goal to provide more for themselves and their families?

Provide a million dollar home instead of a $300,000 home

I see what you're saying though 😜

2013) -DC at FSU he made 500k (won a NC)

2014-2015) DC at Georgia he made 850k annually (also became FA per say after Mark Richt left to Miami)

2016 -2017) DC at Bama he made 1 million annually

2018 ) HC at Tennessee --- 3.8 million annually

I'm guessing that he'll want extensions every year. Not saying that's a bad thing, but I hope he earns it.

So how would you feel about him if he made less each year, smdh

2014-2015) DC at Georgia he made 850k annually (also became FA per say after Mark Richt left to Miami)

I'm guessing that he'll want extensions every year. Not saying that's a bad thing, but I hope he earns it.

Good for him and his family......

God Bless America!

Talked to some Gumps at a party last week. They are tired of all these schools raiding their coaches. I laughed at them. It's a first world problem.

Some of ya'll need to chill out though. CJP hasn't won **** yet and you have proclaimed him heir to Saban.

As in any line of work, if your not bettering yourself, what's the point in moving on? Promotion and raises is what we all strive for. I'm not getting your point

VN Store

Back