Pruitt coaching on the sidelines. Pruitt born to coach

Bless his heart.......
It just goes to prove that you shouldn't give a Georgia 7th grader a lap top without supervision.
He seems upset with something, but I can’t tell what it is? Is he upset, because of the recruiting that we are doing? It’s a lonely place for a 7th grader to have a lap top in their hands, isn’t??:thud::)

"Ive never seen him like that before."

Your level of coach worship is weird.

I suspect we will have every second of pruitt on youtube on vn by season start.
When I posted that video, I always thought Pruitt was in the booth upstairs, to manage the defense. I never saw him on the sidelines, but boy was I wrong. I’m not going to post everything from YouTube on here about Pruitt. From day 1, when he was hired, I knew that this guy meant business. After I started to research more on him, the more confidence I got, and I knew that this guy is going to be a winner. Simply saying: he told a reporter that from Gene Stallings(the Bear Bryant tree)to Dabo Swinney, Jimbo Fisher, and Nick Saban that he was going to throw a mixter of all of the coaches that he learned with for Tennessee. In other words, he is going to use all of the coaches tricks to win. I’m not being weird about Pruitt, but when I see a winner right off the bat, then my confidence level goes up. Right now, I’m at 100% behind Pruitt.:hi:

Reactions: 1 person
When I posted that video, I always thought Pruitt was in the booth upstairs, to manage the defense. I never saw him on the sidelines, but boy was I wrong. I’m not going to post everything from YouTube on here about Pruitt. From day 1, when he was hired, I knew that this guy meant business. After I started to research more on him, the more confidence I got, and I knew that this guy is going to be a winner. Simply saying: he told a reporter that from Gene Stallings(the Bear Bryant tree)to Dabo Swinney, Jimbo Fisher, and Nick Saban that he was going to throw a mixter of all of the coaches that he learned with for Tennessee. In other words, he is going to use all of the coaches tricks to win. I’m not being weird about Pruitt, but when I see a winner right off the bat, then my confidence level goes up. Right now, I’m at 100% behind Pruitt.:hi:

Your level of coach worship is weird man.

How did you not know he was on the sidleine? You watched the nc game in such detail that you were able to determine Smart lacks the ability to beat him. How could you not have known he coached from the sideline?

Reactions: 1 person
You're putting Vandy video up to support a Bama DC's talent? I could have coached Bama's D to a win over Vandy. If my mother was still alive, I'm pretty sure she could too.

I watched the video and that team looked a lot like Georgia.

Yeah, you got me. I'm terribly jealous of the season that UT had last, and wish that we'd had similar.

We’re fully aware we’re terrible, so you’re not breaking any news here. Just know that there is a fact you can take to the bank that you can never escape, and that is that Georgia will ALWAYS wet the bed when it counts the most. It’s in your DNA and will continue regardless of who is coaching.

Reactions: 2 people
We’re fully aware we WERE terrible, so you’re not breaking any news here. Just know that there is a fact you can take to the bank that you can never escape, and that is that Georgia will ALWAYS wet the bed when it counts the most. It’s in your DNA and will continue regardless of who is coaching.

Much better.

We’re fully aware we’re terrible, so you’re not breaking any news here. Just know that there is a fact you can take to the bank that you can never escape, and that is that Georgia will ALWAYS wet the bed when it counts the most. It’s in your DNA and will continue regardless of who is coaching.

Georgia won 2/3 of its biggest games this year and lost in overtime with a frosh quarterback and second year Coach, while also having the number 1 recruiting class this year. It certainly seems UGA is trending up. To be fair Tennessee is too, but they are because they’re at the bottom and there’s really nowhere else to go but up

Georgia won 2/3 of its biggest games this year and lost in overtime with a frosh quarterback and second year Coach, while also having the number 1 recruiting class this year. It certainly seems UGA is trending up. To be fair Tennessee is too, but they are because they’re at the bottom and there’s really nowhere else to go but up

Trending up?

You're putting Vandy video up to support a Bama DC's talent? I could have coached Bama's D to a win over Vandy. If my mother was still alive, I'm pretty sure she could too.

We could have put up the Second half of the GA game, from the National Championship game!

Yes, UGA and UT seem to both be changing for the better. South Carolina may have a good year next year too. Idk if it’ll swing the power back to the SEC east, but it’s possible with these coaching changes.

I consider UT as trending up when they beat someone of importance. Until then its just talk regardless of how many threads orande defense starts

I consider UT as trending up when they beat someone of importance. Until then its just talk regardless of how many threads orande defense starts

I agree that OD/D4H exaggerates the progress, but the bar is set extremely low. 1 sec win is progress and I don’t think a bowl game is out of the question

is her spirit still around...we could definitely use her spirit this year...:)

GO VOLS!

It means that next year, we will meet, or exceed our SEC win total from 2017.

On the other hand, UGA has peaked and is heading downhill for the next 37 years.

Cool, ive heard next year so many times, glad to see its finally here. Lol

VN Store

Back