Prospect video links

WTF hahaahah.
1. there is already a thread for commit highlights
2. WHY INDIVIDUALLY POST EACH VIDEO

Reactions: 3 people
I did not create this thread. One of the mods did this. I had posted a bunch of video highlight links last night in the individual recruit threads & Freak thought it was too much so either he or another mod created a seperate thread out of those links.

Since this is where they want these links though I will be posting more video highlight links in this thread as I find them. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 person
I see, it's freak's secret method to put all your posts in one thread so no one has to read them, gotcha 😄

I see, it's freak's secret method to put all your posts in one thread so no one has to read them, gotcha 😄

I'm just telling you that I didn't create the thread. I can continue to use it though for what I was doing with the video links. Thanks!

I did not create this thread. One of the mods did this. I had posted a bunch of video highlight links last night in the individual recruit threads & Freak thought it was too much so either he or another mod created a seperate thread out of those links.

Since this is where they want these links though I will be posting more video highlight links in this thread as I find them. Thanks!

They are trying to contain you Tony. Don't fall for it. Be free! Let your chaos continue!

VN Store

Back