proof espn sucks

is it not odd to you that espn would let its own employee be interviewed for a sports story invovling his son with no comment from the other side...? ever seen msnbc?

more proof is their so-called poll of current players on whether to have a playoff. Well duh it came out 60% for. Lets see, stay on campus while school isnt in session with no class and free food then up to 3 free trips plus per diem plus free gifts. Why dont they just go over to the projects and ask if they want socialized health care too.

I love how arrogant their anchors and some of their reporters are when they are at the ESPYS and at other events. Do these guys realize that they cover athletes and that they are not athletes? Met Chris Berman at the ESPN Zone in Baltimore......total jerk. Only people I like from ESPN are Karl Ravech and Rece Davis. Who knows, they may not be real gems off the air either, but like their coverage.

I was listening to local sports talk radio today on coverage of the Chiefs. They were live at training camp this morning, interviewing Chris Mortenson, who was also at the Chiefs training camp today. However, they were interviewing him by phone because he was on his "bus cruiser" across the parking lot and would not walk over to where the local media was set up to do the interview. After the interview, they laughed at how silly the situation was. Arrogance at its best from ESPN.

College football live show/brian greise just predicted the gators to go 11-1 the loss at bama. I was suprised he said the Vols game would be tougher than ANYBODY thinks and predicted a gator win but very close.

VN Store

Back