Projected 2015 team and player stats for all 22 (likely) starters

Meh...............Who are you predicting will get slightly or majorly injured this year? Not wishing it on anyone but it always happens (see last year with Worley for example) and that drives potentially a completely different outcome (personal and team wise). I think your projections assume zero injuries. Not really the way the SEC is.

Meh...............Who are you predicting will get slightly or majorly injured this year? Not wishing it on anyone but it always happens (see last year with Worley for example) and that drives potentially a completely different outcome (personal and team wise). I think your projections assume zero injuries. Not really the way the SEC is.

You kinda answered your own question. All SEC teams will get banged up evening everything out. Except positions where we lack depth. Jmo

Looks good OP.

Only changes I would make are Dobbs runs for more yards and Wolf has a bigger impact (around 500 yds, 6 TDs)

Other than that, I can dig it.

As long as they get to another Florida based bowl game I'll be happy

W2vTOduSTM6J6DDjCX3h_amen_memes.jpg

Dobbs had almost that many rushing yards in 6 games last year. I think he breaks 700 or so with the post-season.

I just don't think he will have to run as much this season. And if he does run it will be more sideline to sideline to avoid pressure. I think the coaches will be pretty cautious with him now that they have more options around him on offense.

If we put up those numbers I hope we don't go 8-4 in the regular season. That would be a shame

I like it, but I expect one the two freshmen DTs to play just as much if not more than Williams and Obrien.

VN Store

Back