press conference tomm

I don't believe there will be any announcement, either formal or leaked, until after the NFF dinner on Tuesday evening. No way they'd overshadow Fulmer's moment like that.

I don't buy it.

If you know anyone at all close to UT, call them and tell them you are NOT!!!!! On board with the CPF one year interim plan being floated by the big boosters out of Chatt/Cleveland.

Not Joking!!!

The idea is, Hart is the hold up on Gruden. Name Fulmer the HC for one yr, then get him into the AD. Boosters apparently want a football guy who does what they say. We'll see I guess.

Ok Im going on record and say A hire HAS been made. I was a few days off on last Presser ( the only I ever predicted) so I'm gonna go on record saying Presser tommorow. How's that now roast me if you wish.

Would rather have a name than a time, personally.

Ready, go.

Reactions: 2 people
Ok Im going on record and say A hire HAS been made. I was a few days off on last Presser ( the only I ever predicted) so I'm gonna go on record saying Presser tommorow. How's that now roast me if you wish.

Tell us who it is. I'm not roasting you, but if its done its done.

I think he's disappointed because this thread doesn't really contribute much to the subforum. Claiming there will be a press conference tomorrow (while Hart is supposed to be in NYC,) citing no source or link, and then backing off to say the monday press conference could happen any time over the next week is pretty weak.

Hope you are right. I need some solace.

You know who? Not asking you say who.

You said that the other day

Name
Name
Name

Not possible; Jimmy Hyams said they would be interviewing candidates in NYC this week.

You're still avoiding a name. If you don't know, just say so. Cryptic BS is BS.

Reactions: 1 person
The idea is, Hart is the hold up on Gruden. Name Fulmer the HC for one yr, then get him into the AD. Boosters apparently want a football guy who does what they say. We'll see I guess.

If that's the case why not fire Hart now and allow CPF make the hire now? I don't buy.

Might as well go ahead an put a name on it. It's coming out.

OK, but throw us a bone here and drop the name. Is it that hard?

If that's the case why not fire Hart now and allow CPF make the hire now? I don't buy.

You can't just fire him, you have to get the wheels rolling first. This will do that. But I am not claiming a thing on this. Just putting what I heard and read out there.

My sources tell me it's Johnny Majors.
3years 1.5 mil a year and a fifth of Jack a day.
Presser in the am.
Boom and such.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back