Press Conference 2 PM

vol66

GBO!!!
Staff member
Anybody know if UT will stream the press conference or if there will be any coverage?

Serrano Press Conf. Shoud've put it in the thread title, apologies.

You will note that a guy with no degree speaks 234% better than the "other guy" who did.

Interesting.....

I've never really been a UT Baseball fan, but Coach Serrano has me pumped.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This guy is gonna be outstanding
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Just watched it....WOW....100x more impressive than Cuonzo's.....REALLY REALLY like Serrano

I thought one of the more interesting things was his shout out to Hamilton. The folks gathered had been pretty generous with applause to that point, then silence. All he said was that the upgrades were nice and it was his legacy, which is true.

Also interesting, later on the radio he was asked after seeing the facilities if there needed to be any up grades, he said the fence was the same as the one they had when he was here as an asst. and he'd like to get it padded for player safety. Said he'd been assured that he'll get the help he needs.

I thought he did a really nice job overall. GBO!

Last edited:
I thought one of the more interesting things was his shout out to Hamilton. The folks gathered had been pretty generous with applause to that point, then silence. All he said was that the upgrades were nice and it was his legacy, which is true.

Also interesting, later on the radio he was asked after seeing the facilities if there needed to be any up grades, he said the fence was the same as the one they had when he was here as an asst. and he'd like to get it padded for player safety. Said he'd been assured that he'll get the help he needs.

I thought he did a really nice job overall. GBO!

I would like to see the walls pushed back. With the new bats we could build the ultimate small ball team. Reroute Todd Helton Drive through the gravel lot

VN Store

Back