President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Bourse Academy
@bourse_academy

This is not looking good at all ...

Core PPI, which excludes energy costs, spiked by 6.1% annualized in April from March, seasonally adjusted, the biggest increase since July, also driven by the spike in services and made worse by the downward revision of the prior month.

The 3-month rate, at 3.2%, was the worst since September 2022, and just a hair worse than in March and February (seasonally adjusted).

Source: #Wolfstreet

It’s very clear that Luth interprets events to fit his world view. I’ve made that point before. His continuums are usually nothing more than a cognitive framework to keep his world view upright.
It's more that my world view is guided by my understanding of continuums.

I've made that point numerous times.

View attachment 640602
Here's the writing in question..I'll find the nationfile link to the entire diary of you need it
I think that clearly points to trauma, at least from her POV, and it being more than a one-off issue. but it does sound like it was a somewhat distant memory, not that it really degrades the problematic nature of it.

@luthervol have you read this? What are your thoughts? It covers far more than a shower.

just transitory, so no worries

I know it’s a few years late but I don’t think I’ve ever discussed it here. The employee should have been irate the administration labeled what was clearly stubborn inflation as “transitory”.

I know of several US companies (including mine) that were quick to give COLA adjustments to foreign based employees but put off the same adjustments in the US because it was transitory.

A whole lotta bull**** that this administration enabled.

Ashley said it was "probably inappropriate". Do you think she'd say that if she were merely 2 at the time?

I thought we established that we don't know what age this happened. With that in mind, you ought to drop the 2 yr old bit. What we do know is that she thought it was probably not appropriate and she included it in a list of bad things in her past that might have contributed to her issues as an adult
Luther is trying to equate probably with possibly.

Probably != Possibly

If Ashley Biden had written “possibly inappropriate” about adolescent showers with Joe - Luther’s entire argument would become rational.

She didn’t write “possibly inappropriate”
She did write “probably inappropriate”

I think that clearly points to trauma, at least from her POV, and it being more than a one-off issue. but it does sound like it was a somewhat distant memory, not that it really degrades the problematic nature of it.

@luthervol have you read this? What are your thoughts? It covers far more than a shower.
I have. I thought we were just focused on the Joe Biden part.
The fact that there were so many other "possibilities" further supports my position.

Luther is trying to equate probably with possibly.

Probably != Possibly

If Ashley Biden had written “possibly inappropriate” about adolescent showers with Joe - Luther’s entire argument would become rational.

She didn’t write “possibly inappropriate”
She did write “probably inappropriate”
Not my attempt at all.

But it appears many are trying to equate probably with certainly.

Not my attempt at all.

But it appears many are trying to equate probably with certainly.
Probably != Certainly either.

And I’ve certainly never intimidated as much.

Possibly - Perhaps, conceivably
Probably - Almost certainly, high likelihood
Certainly - Undoubtedly, unquestioned

Ashley Biden did not say Possibly or Certainly.

She wrote “probably [almost certainly, high likelihood] inappropriate” concerning adolescent showers with her father Joe Biden.

Probably != Certainly either.

And I’ve certainly never intimidated as much.

Possibly - Perhaps, conceivably
Probably - Almost certainly, high likelihood
Certainly - Undoubtedly, unquestioned

Ashley Biden did not say Possibly or Certainly.

She wrote “probably [almost certainly, high likelihood] inappropriate” concerning adolescent showers with her father Joe Biden.
Is this now the 10th or 11th time we've said the same thing?

I don't think anyone, certainly not me, has disputed the fact that the words used were "probably inappropriate."

I don't think anyone, certainly not me, has disputed the fact that the words used were "probably inappropriate."
Yea, you just insist on defining the word “probably” as something other than it means.

You want to insert the definition for “possibly”.

Yea, you just insist on defining the word “probably” as something other than it means.

You want to insert the definition for “possibly”.
I haven't tried to redefine it once.

I simply said that the fact someone says "probably" doesn't mean it is highly probable.

I saw something moving in the woods. it was probably Bigfoot.

Yea she is trying to work thru the trauma..as a victim of abuse myself and those I have helped counsel it wasn't till I was 40 that I realized and accepted what happened to me wasn't appropriate. She was obviously abused somehow and by someone close to her.

Reactions: LouderVol and McDad
I haven't tried to redefine it once.

I simply said that the fact someone says "probably" doesn't mean it is highly probable.

I saw something moving in the woods. it was probably Bigfoot.
Bigfoot in the woods didn’t happen though.
Joe showering with Ashley did.

Probably means “more likely than not”

BS. You disputed it in your own way by inserting the word "not". Why do that?

VN Store

Back