Preliminary injunction hearing scheduled for Feb. 13 at 9 a.m.

The NCAA has a total annual budget of $80M. UT's athletic budget is over $200M. The state DA has a virtually unlimited budget when it comes to this issue. The NCAA cannot keep up. Drop the hammer on the ba$tard$.
I was wondering about that. Time to shred them without an ounce of mercy. Step on their throats and inflict unthinkable suffering that they never come back from. This s*** needs to end now.

What a cluster. Although I will say things seem to be moving at a MUCH faster pace than what the NCAA is used to.
The AA is desperate. They have went all in, on us, for whatever reason. They seem to be trying to figure out what kind of clout they still have. And I am torn on this. Because while I seriously want to see us be the straw that breaks the camel’s back, I also want them to stay around long enough to torch Michigan. But they seem to have picked us as the hill to die on. It will be legendary for us, but I truly don’t understand their reasoning. They have literally taken a suicide pill, and are firing with both guns and laughing on the way down.

What a cluster. Although I will say things seem to be moving at a MUCH faster pace than what the NCAA is used to.
Outside of a court of law, the NCAA is general, president and God. Inside a courtroom, they’re just like you and me. In an NCAA investigation, you are guilty until proven innocent. All of the burden is on the accused. In a courtroom, the accuser must prove the burden of guilt. When you have a fresh Supreme Court ruling in your favor your chances of victory are pretty much a foregone conclusion. If the NCAA wants to remain a viable entity, they’re going to need to keep this out of a courtroom and they’re going to need to do it quickly. Their big mistake was leaking this to their bitch of a lapdog Forde. When they did that it was an invitation to the states to take the gloves off and fight this in the media. They cannot win a media fight here. They’re painted as being against the student athlete. That’s always a losing position from which to launch attacks. The media's heavily weighted on the side of those attempting to protege rights of kids.

If the NCAA had their way, they'd slow roast us over a spit. Glad to see UT isn't going to sit back and allow this to impact another year of recruiting and hover over our program for an eternity. I'm sure a lot of this by the NCAA is to throw as big a monkey wrench into Nico's career as possible. If they survive this one, I don't ever want to hear or read that the NCAA is "protecting the student athlete". They're a corrupt, power hungry tool of the elites being weaponized against certain programs that might threaten the established order of college sports. 2 tied justice and wrongful prosecution....couldn't be any clearer. UT has the kill shot. Time to take it. Pull the trigger and end this bunch.

It’s like the old joke about the lawyer who moved to a small town and set up practice as the only attorney around. He was going broke……until a SECOND attorney moved into town 😂.
If a town has one lawyer, he starves; if it has two lawyers, they
both get rich. haha

Actual footage of the staff meeting at every law firm in America the morning NIL became a thing.
1706972752775.gif

The AA is desperate. They have went all in, on us, for whatever reason. They seem to be trying to figure out what kind of clout they still have. And I am torn on this. Because while I seriously want to see us be the straw that breaks the camel’s back, I also want them to stay around long enough to torch Michigan. But they seem to have picked us as the hill to die on. It will be legendary for us, but I truly don’t understand their reasoning. They have literally taken a suicide pill, and are firing with both guns and laughing on the way down.
NCAA is all good. They have Pat Forde on their side.

I love our fans support, but fans don’t need to be raising cane around the courthouse. Let justice work it’s course, let’s win this and let’s stay out of the way and cause no problems. Whatever Mars and the legal team suggest I suggest Tennessee fans listen. We will win, let’s justice play out. GBO

I think, although an attorney in this group would be better able to address this, it's like a restraining order. lol
Not a lawyer either, So this is based on research... tifwiw

The TRO would only last 10 days... The injunction is the key thing here. What is an injunction? It's a court order to do or not do something. Courts often prefer to force the payment of damages later as that prevents necessary oversight of the injunction. A court will enter a preliminary injunction when 4 things are true.
1. Based on the merits of the case, it is likely to succeed in court.
2. Balancing of equities... (damage to plantiff) needs to be > (Damage to the defendant) if the injunction were to be wrong.
3. If the injunction is not granted the plantiff incurs irreconcilable harm. ( the damage would be greater than a large check can fix)
4. The injunction has to serve the public interest.

The injunction would last until a decision in the case is made. Tennessee's preliminary injunction is asking that NCAA rules banning recruiting inducements and pay-for-play be put on hold.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back