Predict the QB situation

Great post bro! I think QD will make his hometown proud!

Good luck to him...I hope he is amazing, it just may not be as the starting QB at Tennessee that is all i am saying. The kid will play somewhere (Not saying it won't be at Tennessee) I just think it will probably be somewhere else. Tennessee is Recruiting big time QB's so there will be lots of competition. I wish them all well. Don't care who starts as long as we win!!!!

Quinten is impressive, but I have seen amazing things out of someone no one is talking about. Devon Smith is blowing me away in the videos I've seen. :0

247 lists Dormady with a 4.7 40 time. That is fast enough to make opponents respect him as a running threat. If he becomes our starter in the future I don't imagine we'll see many designed runs, or long runs, but enough to move the chains if things break down.

247 lists Dormady with a 4.7 40 time. That is fast enough to make opponents respect him as a running threat. If he becomes our starter in the future I don't imagine we'll see many designed runs, or long runs, but enough to move the chains if things break down.

I would guess Dobbs is around a 4.7 guy as well..

LoL pretty close! The page I looked at said Dobbs ran a 4.60

I think a big part of Dobbs running ability is the defense taking bad angles at him. His speed is deceptive due to his gliding strides he takes. Anyone else agree?

Reactions: 1 person
I think a big part of Dobbs running ability is the defense taking bad angles at him. His speed is deceptive due to his gliding strides he takes. Anyone else agree?

Yeah I agree. The way he runs reminds me of Vince Young it doesn't look like he's running hard or fast but he picks up alotta yards.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Dobbs #1

Dormady #2 will see time

Jones #3 try to redshirt

Jennings #4 redshirt / moves positions next spring

1) Dobbs
2) Jennings
3) Dormady
4) Jones
5) Smith

1) Dobbs (clear starter)
2) Jones (Best fit and most field ready)
3) Dormandy (Coming off Shoulder Injury)
4) Jennings (Only played QB for 1 year could have highest ceiling)
5) Jancek (Will make a good coach someday may move to receiver)
6) Smith (Won't even get a shot to be the guy)

Last edited:
Dobbs #1

Dormady #2 will see time (Only so we can redshirt the other 2 Freshmen)

Jones #3 try to redshirt

Jennings #4 redshirt / moves positions next spring(May surprise us all but will contribute to the team somehow

VN Store

Back