Prayers to Zach Stewart

Prayers sent. I lost my Dad at 16, and still miss him to this day. Hang in there. With support from family and friends, you'll make it young man.

Zach comes from a very close & loving family and my heart aches for him, his little brother & his father. RIP, Mrs. Stewart.

In this time of shock and infinite sorrow,there are people who will hope to comfort you and your family.Your mom will always be with you.Cry or whatever you need to do,volnation and your teammates/coaches are here for you.

So sad to hear about this! My heart absolutely goes out to Zach and his family. I would love nothing more than to see him bounce back from this and completely lay it out on Shields-Watkins Field.

I have no words to add to what has already been said here by others. It's just horrible to hear this. I hope that the prayers and well wishes of Vol fans everywhere somehow helps to ease the unimaginable sorrow.

Lost my Dad on my HS graduation day in a tragic incident.

Zach, after 11 years and a week, I can tell you that it does get easier. Keep God close to your heart, cherish the moments with the people you have left, and find something to stay focused on.

My prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time. God bless you.

Reactions: 4 people
I can't imagine what he is going through right now, but I hope the family will find some comfort in the support from all of Volnation. Prayers for the Stewart family.

Butch mentioned going to the service and had a moment of silence/prayer for the Stewart family at the Football 101 reception.

It was a very kind gesture.

Don't know why this thought occurred to me but I kind of feel sorry for whoever has to line up across from Zach in fall camp!

Oh and prayers sent out to you buddy. I lost my Dad 5 years ago and there's not a day goes by that I don't miss him, but it does get easier little by little each day. Hang in there!

Our coaching staff made it to the service, along with a couple of players from what I understand. Heard Dobbs was there. Very classy and speaks volumes of the family atmosphere Butch Jones is bringing to UT. So proud of our football team for showing support in this great time of sadness for an incoming freshman and his family.

Reactions: 4 people
Our coaching staff made it to the service, along with a couple of players from what I understand. Heard Dobbs was there. Very classy and speaks volumes of the family atmosphere Butch Jones is bringing to UT. So proud of our football team for showing support in this great time of sadness for an incoming freshman and his family.
Glad they did that.

VN Store

Back