Practice dates

Also, please don't start a new thread for every thought that pops into your head. - Freak
I think lots of folks are probably wondering about the practice schedule since it's been a little less publicized under the current regime.
tenor.gif

Johnnyreb#vfl, please report to the principal's office.
Is paddling still frowned upon? Lol.

J/k. I wasn’t trying to call anyone out, I just know, like last year, a lot of people are probably genuinely curious about the schedule.

Reactions: vegasvolfan

J/k. I wasn’t trying to call anyone out, I just know, like last year, a lot of people are probably genuinely curious about the schedule.

Check in daily for the practice report is what you should tell people but most do that anyway.

Maybe not calling anyone out, but you were taking up for your member. Makes me want to create a post titled, “I have a thought.” But I won’t do that to you lol.

He has to say "thank you may I have another" after every lick or he's banned for life.

I'm confused. Are we allowed to think or is the current regime gonna do that for us?

I kind of wished it was when I was in school. The shop teacher acted like it was an olympic sport :)

They are Off the 12th, 18th, and 25th...and they were off yesterday. Other than that there is practice everyday. Today’s practice starts at 3 as most do..usually either 3pm or 7:30pm at night.

Wow! looks like General Pruitt running fall camp like a work week....

VN Store

Back