Practice 5

McElwain inherited the same situation as Butch Jones?
Negavol: Uh yeah I think so.
Butch Jones should learn how to make a McElwain PB&J?
Negavol: Yeah man it's good just ask Antonio Callaway.
Butch Jones should make sure they hire a football booster for a judge the next time a guy like AJ Johnson gets into trouble just like McElwain did for Antonio Callaway?
Negavol: Yeah man one player makes the team.
Take a course on press conferences that is taught by Jim McElwain?
NegaVol: That would be awesome didn't y'all see that Belk commercial.

I heard they are accepting applications for fans in Gainesville. Maybe you should apply.

Attachments

• IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 8 people
McElwain inherited the same situation as Butch Jones?
Negavol: Uh yeah I think so.
Butch Jones should learn how to make a McElwain PB&J?
Negavol: Yeah man it's good just ask Antonio Callaway.
Butch Jones should make sure they hire a football booster for a judge the next time a guy like AJ Johnson gets into trouble just like McElwain did for Antonio Callaway?
Negavol: Yeah man one player makes the team.
Take a course on press conferences that is taught by Jim McElwain?
NegaVol: That would be awesome didn't y'all see that Belk commercial.

I heard they are accepting applications for fans in Gainesville. Maybe you should apply.

Awesome

(((Sept. 5: What does a Jim McElwain QB look like?

McElwain: “You tell me what they look like. I don’t know. I just want them to throw it to the right guy and not throw it to the other team and affect the people around them in a positive way. I don’t have any secrets. I don’t know what they look like. Hopefully they look pretty decent. That’s the goal.”)))

If anyone wonders why Florida can't find a starting QB....in year 3 no less.

Can you guys imagine if Butch Jones said something like this? Hahaha. They would filet him and reporters waiting at his mailbox every day to jump on him for their next sound bite.

McElwain quote = I don't know how to coach. You tell me how to coach.

I bet McElwain has names in his back pocket too.

Peanut butter JimWain is also 0-2 against FSU. 0-2 against Bama. 0-1 against Tennessee. And is 1-1 in bowl games. Besides 2017, he hasn't exactly lit it up the recruiting trail either. Last season Florida only went 9-4. He's had 3 years to get a QB roster in order and hasn't.
Relying on a grad-transfer this season. Their offense hasn't been in the top 100 of CFB since he's been there, ITS YEAR 3! The Muschamp excuse isn't valid anymore.

How long are Florida fans going to allow that to go on? Sounds like a program of mediocrity to me. Sounds like he needs to do his talking on the field. Those PB&Js need to translate into on field success. Sounds to me like a program full of dead fish. Maybe he needs to scratch his teams bellies and get to work figuring out who the QB is going to be.

So the only metric we use to grade coaches now is division titles? Pretty myopic of you.

images

Peanut butter JimWain is also 0-2 against FSU. 0-2 against Bama. 0-1 against Tennessee. And is 1-1 in bowl games. Besides 2017, he hasn't exactly lit it up the recruiting trail either. Last season Florida only went 9-4. He's had 3 years to get a QB roster in order and hasn't.
Relying on a grad-transfer this season. Their offense hasn't been in the top 100 of CFB since he's been there, ITS YEAR 3! The Muschamp excuse isn't valid anymore.

How long are Florida fans going to allow that to go on? Sounds like a program of mediocrity to me. Sounds like he needs to do his talking on the field. Those PB&Js need to translate into on field success. Sounds to me like a program full of dead fish. Maybe he needs to scratch his teams bellies and get to work figuring out who the QB is going to be.

He's 1-1 against us

VN Store

Back