Posted today "experts final four" and National Champion

I really ruffled some feathers by saying Houston will make it to the final 4 šŸ˜‚. So sensitive. I got UT going as well. Calm down and eat a snickers Roseanne.
All I said is they dealing injuries your response to that makes little sense to me

I live too close to Kentucky and have entirely too many friends and family from Kentucky; I would never hear the end of it if they beat us in the Final Four.

Just no.
I live in Kentucky so I know what you mean. It is hard for me to enjoy the tournament until they are out.

Reactions: zeppelin128
The UT that ripped off a string of ranked wins to win the top conf? Both ended the season on a stinker yet they get the benefit of the doubt not UT?

Houston had a 1 seed sewed up. Their game meant nothing (except for the gamblers "Lucky" enough to bet the ML against Houston). Ut was playing (supposedly) for a 1. And Tenn had back to back stinkers. Just for argument's sake.

The UT that ripped off a string of ranked wins to win the top conf? Both ended the season on a stinker yet they get the benefit of the doubt not UT?
Houston won 11 of their last 12 and played in their conference tournament championship game. Yes, it was an ugly game, but if you can't see the difference in that vs Tennessee's 9 of 12 and laying an egg in back to back games, that's on you.

I live too close to Kentucky and have entirely too many friends and family from Kentucky; I would never hear the end of it if they beat us in the Final Four.

Just no.
I legitimately could make a personal case for preferring to lose in the 2nd round to Texas or Colorado State than losing in the Final Four to UK.

Experts hate us

Please put "experts" in quotes. That should be a general forum rule.

The "experts" invariably pick the chalk to get there, and express shock when it doesn't happen. The wildest cards on that list are Auburn and Kentucky, who will be the media darling because of the offense and all the lottery picks on their roster until someone drops 100 on them and they don't make it to the second weekend.

Reactions: feathersax
Me, myself and I did not.
Good strategy. Media always seems to hype them up come March, then they show their true colors in the tourney. I guess the same could be said about us be we donā€™t typically get the hype and love fest they do.

Please put "experts" in quotes. That should be a general forum rule.

The "experts" invariably pick the chalk to get there, and express shock when it doesn't happen. The wildest cards on that list are Auburn and Kentucky, who will be the media darling because of the offense and all the lottery picks on their roster until someone drops 100 on them and they don't make it to the second weekend.
It was a joke, due to the ā€œespnā€ hates us narrative

VN Store

Back