Posted today "experts final four" and National Champion

Anyone who doesn't have Houston in the final 4 hasn't been paying attention.
It wouldn't surprise me if Texas AM knocks off Houston. Houston is not healthy, and also IMHO this team is not as good as the Houston team last year or before . I'm not saying they are not good, but I think they can be beat by an average team playing up.

It wouldn't surprise me if Texas AM knocks off Houston. Houston is not healthy, and also IMHO this team is not as good as the Houston team last year or before . I'm not saying they are not good, but I think they can be beat by an average team playing up.
It's possible if Taylor gets hot from 3.

Reactions: volfeeva
You’d think of all people the “experts” would realize in today’s game…probably half of the teams in this thing…could go to the Final Four. Just too much talent and experienced teams now. Making dogmatic predictions on things like this usually can only make one look…extremely foolish and uninformed. But that’s what the “experts” get paid to do.

Reactions: LibertyVol and sami
You’d think of all people the “experts” would realize in today’s game…probably half of the teams in this thing…could go to the Final Four. Just too much talent and experienced teams now. Making dogmatic predictions on things like this usually can only make one look…extremely foolish and uninformed. But that’s what the “experts” get paid to do.

Liked for having "experts" in quotes.

Scary thing is people taking them any more seriously than any fan that pays attention.

Reactions: tennrich1
I legitimately could make a personal case for preferring to lose in the 2nd round to Texas or Colorado State than losing in the Final Four to UK.
NAH

I know too many KY diehards that always rub it in my face saying UT has never even been to final 4 as a comeback when I bring up their irrelevance in football. It would sting initially but would be worth it later on. In my youth, I remember watching Wade Houston's teams like it was yesterday and the awful brand we had back then and thought a final four run would never be possible.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
ESPN’s Matt Barrie and CBS’ Chris Walker picked Tennessee to win it all (I did too, but I always pick the Vols).

Wasn’t meaning it mean, I just doubt A&M has what it takes to beat Houston. I wasn’t super impressed with them from our games with them and I feel like Houston tries to do similar things on offense and defense to UT and has great coaching, so I doubt they can put it off

Reactions: theFallGuy
Wasn’t meaning it mean, I just doubt A&M has what it takes to beat Houston. I wasn’t super impressed with them from our games with them and I feel like Houston tries to do similar things on offense and defense to UT and has great coaching, so I doubt they can put it off
We got smoked in College Station this year..

Houston has been consistent all year besides that one game. They'll be in the final 4. Never know which UT team will decide to show up.

Right. My BVS is really showing this week. This team has the talent to win it all, but do they have the consistency? We are about to find out. I could see them going to the final four, I could also see them going cold and losing in the round of 32.

Right. My BVS is really showing this week. This team has the talent to win it all, but do they have the consistency? We are about to find out. I could see them going to the final four, I could also see them going cold and losing in the round of 32.
All depends on if James and Vescovi shows up. If they continue to be no shows and passing up open looks they won't make it far IMO.

Ohh sorry I haven't said anything that you've agreed with. Is him's feelings hurt? 👶

I really hope 68 doesn't refer to the year you were born. It's pretty cringe worthy for any grown man to speak so immaturely but would be even worse for someone pushing 60.

VN Store

Back