Post your Best Sunset picture....

I’ve always wanted to go to Japan to vacation. I was at the airport in Tokyo in 89 on my way to Korea. MT Fuji is spectacular or the view from a plane is.
I've flown over Japan 10 times being shuttled back and forth to Korea. We did land in Okinawa once in the month of July. Frickin' hot! Lol

I've flown over Japan 10 times being shuttled back and forth to Korea. We did land in Okinawa once in the month of July. Frickin' hot! Lol
Where was you going in Korea?

I was stationed at camp Humphreys.

Last edited:
Reactions: malinoisvol
Where was you going in Korea?

I was stationed at camp Humphreys.
Suwon x4. 3 times from Alaska on exercises and once for a year with a mid-tour leave.

TDYs while there: Pohang, Taegue, Pusan, and Wanju.

Loved Korea just not smells of spring. :D

Reactions: loggervol
Suwon x4. 3 times from Alaska on exercises and once for a year with a mid-tour leave.

TDYs while there: Pohang, Taegue, Pusan, and Wanju.

Loved Korea just not smells of spring. :D

I know. The worst thing was, having a hangover and doing PT during the spring and summer.

Reactions: malinoisvol
I’ve always wanted to go to Japan to vacation. I was at the airport in Tokyo in 89 on my way to Korea. MT Fuji is spectacular or the view from a plane is.
My oldest daughter recently got back to the US from being deployed over there. She loved it, wants to go back.

I want to get back down that way, I'd love to be sitting on honeymoon island right now! You ever go there, or been up to crystal river? I love that area also.
Yes, I’ve been to Honeymoon Island and Crystal River a number of times.
BTW-Are you familiar with Fort DeSoto? One of my favorite places
Let me know when you might be coming down here again.

Last edited:
Reactions: joevol33
Yes, I’ve been to Honeymoon Island and Crystal River a number of times.
BTW-Are you familiar with Fort DeSoto? One if my favorite places
Let me know when you might be coming down here again.
I've heard of it, but haven't been. I will, I'd already planned on seeing if you knew where the best grouper was🤣

VN Store

Back