Post Something You Like About Our Rivals

Bama - love their uniforms and passion of their fans; great stadium

Florida - great stadium; it's fun to have someone that you love to hate (even if we won more, the zook years weren't as fun as the spurrier and meyer eras)

Dawgs - it's fun to have someone that loves to hate you and thinks that they own the rivalry; i love the song they play when they're on defense (not sure what it's called)

LSU - cajun food; i like their version of tiger rag

Kentucky - 24

Miss St - i like the way they don't care what the rules say: they're still bringin' those cowbells into the stadium

Ole Miss and Vandy - i like how they keep up the old school southern feel (southern belles, sundresses, dressing up for football games, etc)

Arkansas - clint stoerner

USCjr - girls can walk around their campus with shirts that say "i love cocks"

Auburn - they can usually keep a few good recruits out of saban's hands; i like their iron bowl rivalry with bama

All the SEC schools - best-looking women of any conference in the nation!

Georgia, South Carolina, Vandy, Kentucky, Florida, Auburn, LSU, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Arkansas: They aren't Alabama.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Quote from "sammyjoey"

"USCjr - girls can walk around their campus with shirts that say "i love cocks"

I agree with this one!

I like the idea that since 95% of Vandy fans are over the age of 90 within a couple of years there will only be 12-15 Vandy fans left to annoy the crap out of me.

I love how Florida fans think that college football was invented in 1984 and the entrepreneurship of Alabama football players selling their textbooks

I like Vandy's humility
I like Florida's well natured and playful overall fan base
I like South Carolina's ability to stay grounded after all football success they have attained

The passion, plain and simple. No matter what team (or sport), the SEC fanbases take it seriously and root their teams on, no matter what. You just don't find it collectively anywhere else. I know we are all rivals and hate each other, yadda yadda yadda, but no matter what anyone else tries to convince me of, when it's bowl season I'm pulling for the other SEC teams to pound their opponents.

It's a southern thing, no matter what we have between us, we will all stick together against the world. People from all other regions of the U.S. make fun of it and put it down, but deep down they all wish they had it. It's why when they come to the south, they never leave.

Last edited:
I've always liked to watch LSU, especially at night.
A lot of energy..

I respect SCe for growing as a football school the last few years.

Alabama and Florida being so good recently will only make our next win against them more sweet, so I guess I could say I like them being at the top of College Football.

If it can't be us, then somebody to make our conference look good..

They represent the SEC well in BCS and regular bowl games.
It's nice when unranked SEC teams beat non-conference highly ranked rivals at the end of each year.

I like how Flduh and Bama think there gonna kick our ass every yr..... Im just waiting til we kick there's!!!!

1.) Florida- I like Meyer's daughter.

2.) LSU- The smell of corn dogs.

Last edited:
I'll bite.

Alabama - I love how they're the NCAA's biatch. Textbook scandal? Haha, only in a state where half the people are illiterate. Also, Elephants? Tidal Waves? WTF.

Arkansas - Twilight Zone of the southeast. Honestly, strangest place I've ever been to.

Auburn - The fact that they went undefeated, including winning the SEC Championship and the team that won (USCw) had to cheat to win and still Auburn gets nothing. I think any other team from the SEC would still be revolting against the powers to be even today. Also, (must be a statewide thing) Tigers? Eagles? Farmers? WTF.

Georgia - Adults. Barking.

Kentucky - The fact that they're the losing part of the top 2 longest consecutive winning streaks against an FBS opponent.

LSU - Corndogs.

Ole Miss - Womens.

Miss State - Nice fans. Noisy.

South Carolina - Texting my sister asking her if she's listening to Sandstorm.

Tennessee - Homestate, love this place. The fans are rabid and always hopeful. I've seen more games in Neyland than all the other places combined. Awesome venue. Also UT's Prodigal Son's (Peyton) record against Florida.

Vandy - Nashville.

Last edited:
Alabama - Alway respected their old head coach Gene Stallings.
Arkansas- Their track team always kicks ass.
Auburn- They had the greatest RB to play for them ever in Bo Jackson.
Florida- Nice weather and probably the hottest girls in the country.
Georgia- Great tradition and traditionally have gotten our best players from this state.
Kentucky- No matter how bad we are its a guaranteed win.
LSU- They have the best tailgating atmosphere in college.
Mississippi State- I love how they use the cowbells during games. For a small stadium it makes the stadium seem much louder.
Ole Miss- Their campus is beautiful and their women are right up their with the gators in hotness.
South Carolina- Got to love how they sell out every home game even when they historically have sucked.
Vanderbilt- Even though they are outmatched in every game they still play their asses off.

Alabama - The best unis in all of college football, and I've never had any real bad experiences with their fans.

Georgia - My mother and her side of the family are Georgia fans. Love the silver britches as well.

Ole Miss - Teh womens. This is all

LSU - Death Valley might be the toughest place to play in the nation during the night. Their fans........eh.....take em or leave em.

Vanderbilt - One of the best schools in the country.

Kentucky - Randall Cobb is the only real saving grace for them.

The passion, plain and simple. No matter what team (or sport), the SEC fanbases take it seriously and root their teams on, no matter what. You just don't find it collectively anywhere else. I know we are all rivals and hate each other, yadda yadda yadda, but no matter what anyone else tries to convince me of, when it's bowl season I'm pulling for the other SEC teams to pound their opponents.

It's a southern thing, no matter what we have between us, we will all stick together against the world. People from all other regions of the U.S. make fun of it and put it down, but deep down they all wish they had it. It's why when they come to the south, they never leave.

I wish they would leave. That is not a good thing for them to hang around. They have already ruined Florida.

UGA - I love the annual delusion coming out of Athens claiming the Dawgs are national contenders. I also like the little black skirts and tight red tops their coeds wear at the Cocktail Party just before the inevitable beatdown occurs.

UT - LOVE watching games at Neyland. The guts and bowels of the stadium aren't the greatest (and I hate getting wedged between the north end zone and the engineering building for an hour after the game trying to walk back to Cumberland), but your stadium has the best upper deck views of any SEC stadium I've visited...and that's usually where I'm sitting.

Auburn - Closest stadium to The Swamp in terms of crowd noise and atmosphere.

Ole Miss - Their coeds are national title contenders every year.

LSU - Rowdiest fans on the planet....they will stand two feet in front of your face and yell "TIGAH BAIT!!!" as loud as they can. If you act right, these same fans will invite you over to their tailgate featuring some of the best tailgate grub ever.

Vandy - I love the unlimited availability of tickets when UF comes to town.

Misc - I love how fans from states like Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama crack on Florida fans for wearing jean shorts and sporting mullets...pot meet kettle. :)

Last edited:
Publicly urinating on the streets of Gainesville was probably my favorite thing to do in Gainesville. Ben Hill is def. the loudest place I've ever been that doesn't have a roof. (Hawks game 3 versus San Jose last week was UN-FING-BELIEVABLE. It was deafening.)

VN Store

Back