Pops career is over

They are experimenting with a new ACL surgery that doesn't require an incision/scope/etc. It doesn't even leave a scar.
I hear that UT Med Center is at the forefront of this new technology.

................pssssst........ spread the word.

Opens up a normal scholarship. Question: do we pick up another guy who can come or give it to Galen Campbell/Brandon Lopez (walkons)?

They are experimenting with a new ACL surgery that doesn't require an incision/scope/etc. It doesn't even leave a scar.
I hear that UT Med Center is at the forefront of this new technology.

................pssssst........ spread the word.

It's all lasers, man. Lasers.

Opens up a normal scholarship. Question: do we pick up another guy who can come or give it to Galen Campbell/Brandon Lopez (walkons)?

Not much left at this point. I could be wrong though. I can't imagine they would leave it open with a senior walk on on the roster. They'd probably let Lopez have it for a year if they couldn't find anyone to add. (Somewhere SeniorDrill is dancing in the street)

Reactions: 1 person
Brandon Lopez CHA CHA CHACHACHA

racist post IMO

Brandon Lopez, the man, the myth, the legend

Reactions: 2 people
images

"Somewhere SeniorDrill is dancing in the street" (CAVol) and Brandon Lopez is dancing into a scholarship to your chagrin! It almost looks like the reality got to you emotionally! Guess where he can nab it for good? The ole RTL which I think Coach T is planning to attend.

"Somewhere SeniorDrill is dancing in the street" (CAVol) and Brandon Lopez is dancing into a scholarship to your chagrin! It almost looks like the reality got to you emotionally! Guess where he can nab it for good? The ole RTL which I think Coach T is planning to attend.

Ah yes, RTL: where college careers are launched.

:popcorn:

You really need to work on that quoting thing.

Reactions: 1 person
Fwiw I'm hearing coaches from Kentucky, Duke, UNC and Louisville will be in attendance for the opening night of RTL Monday evening. It's unclear as to who they're watching, but rumor has it there's a a guy who goes by the name of B-Lo that's become almost mythical, looks to be a hot commodity.

His go to move is the filthy Stanking stunner I hear.

Let's not pretend like Lopez earned a scholarship courtesy of his ability if it happens. It was a perfect storm of availability that allowed for it.

Also, I'm pretty sure Coach T cannot attend the RTL games.

Let's not pretend like Lopez earned a scholarship courtesy of his ability if it happens. It was a perfect storm of availability that allowed for it. Also, I'm pretty sure Coach T cannot attend the RTL games.
My, what a chinchy so-called Vols fan. Here we have a four year walk-on senior who has been tolling away for four years making the team the Vols put on the court a better team. And people have the gall to say if by his hard work and effort he should get a scholarship his last year, he doesn't deserve it and he was lucky. That is sickening in my humble opinion! You can also bet if Coach T can't attend he will have video. He hasn't seen any of this team play in a game.

"I'm not particularly pleased with the quality of play," UT coach Bruce Pearl said. "I think it's dropped off. I don't see a lot of defense being played and the free throw shooting, as far as our kids are concerned, continues to be a problem." Don't get Pearl wrong. He's pleased with the Rocky Top league. This sort of organized summer effort has been a goal -- albeit one on the backburner -- since Pearl took over the Vols before the 2005-06 season. He didn't need much prompting by Whitehead to pledge the support of Tennessee's players, which in turn warmed other local coaches to the idea.
Pearl now sees a future for the new Rocky Top league similar to that of Iowa's Prime Time League, which has grown so popular in Pearl's old stomping grounds that games are broadcast on state-wide television. "I don't think there's any question that I could see that happening as soon as next year," Pearl said. "There are so many cable stations looking for good sports programming. Just look at how many times Fox has had to re-run my personal interviews (on the program "Head Coach")."
Quote:
NCAA rules permit Pearl to attend only summer league games involving his son Steven, a walk-on who redshirted last season for the Volunteers. Tennessee's coach has attended five nights and, by now, has viewed each of the six teams. Despite an obvious self-interest in the league's success, Pearl apparently has realized when to say when. With two weeks to go, Pearl is asking his guys to "taper off" remaining league appearances. The stated goal is to rest and prepare for next month's exhibition trip to Europe.
"I don't think there's any question it's going to help, but it's just one piece of the puzzle," Pearl said of the league. "It'll make being in summer school, and the first summer session, a little bit more enjoyable."

VN Store

Back