Pope's "slander" comment angers Chile abuse victims

Glad you're not an antisemit.

I've never met a Farrakhan devotee. What attracted you to his message?

Facts about Jews aren't anti-Semitic in my book....but, obviously are to the mind controlled...

I'll change my tune to hating myself because I was born white....that's what we are told! Care to join that side?

Facts about Jews aren't anti-Semitic in my book....but, obviously are to the mind controlled...

I'll change my tune to hating myself because I was born white....that's what we are told! Care to join that side?

Dont hate yourself or anyone for things they can't control. Like melanin content.

Hate people for being d!cks.

This post shows you aren't educated...

You can't discuss without demeaning...can't discuss period...

I'm seriously not asking anything demeaning here. I don't even know you. I don't enjoy argument and have no reason to put you or anyone (besides LG) down.

I apologize if I've asked something offensively.

In my defense, I don't know any anti Zionists in real life. So, i am curious.

Last edited:
I'm seriously not asking anything demeaning here. I don't even know you. I don't enjoy argument and have no reason to put you or anyone (besides LG) down.

I apologize if I've asked something offensively.

The implication is there. People u disagree with, you belittle....without much else...

I don't hold grudges....have a good one...

The implication is there. People u disagree with, you belittle....without much else...

I don't hold grudges....have a good one...

That's not true. Ive only belittled LG, Luther, Septic and racistjoe.
...and CP, Louder, hog, BOT, and GV.

...somtimes volfanhill, obsessed, Freak, MercyPercy, and Ras.

See? That's hardly anyone.

Come back and talk to me like a man. Don't run away. I'm really interested in your insight if you're a follower of Farrakhan.

Reactions: 2 people
That's not true. Ive only belittled LG, Luther, Septic and racistjoe.
...and CP, Louder, hog, BOT, and GV.

...somtimes volfanhill, obsessed, Freak, MercyPercy, and Ras.

See? That's hardly anyone.

Come back and talk to me like a man. Don't run away. I'm really interested in your insight if you're a follower of Farrakhan.

I'm right here when you have something pertinent...baby...

He's probably the most rational poster on here... 'cept for the puns of which we have heard little lately.

Rational? Ok...I'll take your word...

He's probably a good dude...I have no doubt...

He isn't educated in Zionism, however...

Rational? Ok...I'll take your word...

He's probably a good dude...I have no doubt...

He isn't educated in Zionism, however...

That's true. Are you uninterested in conversation if I am uninterested in Zionism?

Well institutional cover up of child rape is probably a turn off for lots of people.

He went from eating the body & drinking the blood of Christ to “Nope” b/c some priests he may have never met were bad people? Okay

The priest at my 10am mass could murder someone tomorrow and I’d be at the same mass on Sunday.

He went from eating the body & drinking the blood of Christ to “Nope” b/c some priests he may have never met were bad people? Okay

The priest at my 10am mass could murder someone tomorrow and I’d be at the same mass on Sunday.

When the institution itself helps to cover it up why would it surprise you if people turned their back? Weren’t there wide spread reports of church attendance dropping after the scandal? I am not catholic but I seem to remember something along those lines.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back