Poll: Who wins natty?

Who wins natty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I notice these were not listed in alphabetical order. Is there a rhyme or reason to the order their listed? If you put them in order from your favorite to least, I agree UConn has been the most consistent of the teams in the top seeds.

I hope very much that I am wrong, but I believe the overall depth and talent of UCONN will just be too much for the VOLS to overcome in the championship game.

Reactions: lacrossepro70
so many people picking UConn makes me feel like it won't happen. But they look like the most complete team and no real injuries to deal with. I'm tempted to pick Auburn as the upset against them.

I notice these were not listed in alphabetical order. Is there a rhyme or reason to the order their listed? If you put them in order from your favorite to least, I agree UConn has been the most consistent of the teams in the top seeds.
Just by seeds. Other than that no rhyme or reason

In 1998, Mike Keith said, "If not now, then when?" about the UT football team. I will say the same for our basketball team. This is possibly our best chance ever - at least top 3.

VN Store

Back