POLL: POTUS Who Do You Think Will WIN? (2020)

One Week To Go - POTUS Do You Think Will Win?

• Trump

Votes: 98 60.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Jorgensen (Libertarian)

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Hawkins (Green Party)

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters

bigvols98

*Edit, Other poll is who will you vote for, but who do you THINK will be the winner next Tuesday night?

Last edited:
Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
You made this poll without public responses?

200.gif

You made this poll without public responses?

200.gif
Yep. On purpose. It who you are voting FOR. Put a ring on it.

I’ve been accused many times of voting Trump last time regardless of me saying I voted Johnson. Now I’m on record.

Edit: no the vote is public. My bad on reading comprehension but honestly ... 🤷‍♂️

Edit2: and LMAO at my thread comprehension again😂😂😂😂

No idea - wouldn't be surprised if either of the turds one by either a small or larger EV total.

Reactions: AM64
So.... what you are saying...... is that it could be a blow out or it could be a nail biter.

yes, in either direction and could be both.

I think there are a good number of states that will be won by small margins (2%). Most could still go the way of either resulting in a big EV win for either (like 2016) OR they could split relatively evenly resulting in a narrow EV win for either (like 2000).

So swing state votes will be close yet the EV victory could be big or small for either candidate.

No idea - wouldn't be surprised if either of the turds one by either a small or larger EV total.

I'm going to laugh if he pulls off a miracle and flips a traditional blue state.

Could you imagine the liberal outcry if Trump made a place like NY go to a recount or something?

Reactions: AM64
Capture.JPG

Where it stands right now. Trump can probably hold Texas and Ohio, but it is going to be tough. Then he could claw back Georgia, Florida, and that wilderness area of Maine, but it isn't looking good.

Everything else is cooked.

I don't think it's any better than a tossup. Biden may be getting a small advantage in the turnout from those who stayed home for Hillary and it seems the Dems have registered a lot of voters. Trump is really going to have to walk a tightrope but he did it before. I don't believe the polls are accurate. And Trumpers are going to turnout.

Last edited:
Reactions: jvol1 and tvolsfan
He's saying Joe could lose PA and still have a better shot than Trump in that article. He isn't losing in PA, though.

Lot's of data out there and it is all starting to point in the same direction.

Biden has more paths to V, but does not mean all the states you called are "cooked".

VN Store

Back