Poll: Ok to Clap for Alabama?

Ok to pull for Bama against Vandy?

• Total voters
I'm not watching a single Bama game this year except the Tenn game, and now I'm not sure about that. I'm sick of watching Bama win championships and steamroll people. It's boring, and I'm doing my part to protest until the NCAA cleans house with that cesspool of cheating.

Loose translation, what I saw in Nashville just scared me to death. Bama fans get it, believe me.

Loose translation, what I saw in Nashville just scared me to death. Bama fans get it, believe me.

Nah. I felt that way last year. I'm just not watching anymore. It's boring and not good for the league. Congrats on another conference title. Again.

Honestly, there should have been a choice of "Despise them both."

Here's my thing. Alabama is expected to go out and win. And they can talk smack about it (though the players rarely do prior to games) because they can back it up.

Vandy on the other hand comes off a 6-6 season and gets their ass handed to them by an ACC basketball school in their bowl game last year. Wins their first three games this year against a couple of creampuffs and barely scratched out a win against an overrated K-State. And suddenly, they think they're allowed to talk smack because of...?

They haven't earned the right to say a word to anyone and their idiot fans should learn to be far more humble in winning. And their players should learn to STFU as well. I'm glad Bama stomped a mudhole in their backsides yesterday.

Reactions: 2 people
I despise Alabama with a passion. However after listening to the Vandy players talking smack about wanting bama I was happy to see that they got what they wanted.

VN Store

Back