Poll: How far do the Vols make it?

Eliminated in the

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sweet 16. Too many inconsistent players to rattle off more wins. Will happily eat crow on this.

If JJJ and Vescovi provide complementary scoring to help Aidoo and Knecht and Seigler, this team will break the Final Four barrier and possibly make it to the championship game against Connecticut.

Elite 8. We click on all cylinders, beat down Creighton and the media cries about how physical we are. Purdue game is a foul fest and Lurch fouls out all our big men and they shoot 30 more free throws than us and despite a valiant effort by DK, we lose by 2….

2 weeks ago a FF would have been the minimum that I thought would happen. Good chance to win it all. Maybe they regain that regular season form and do it, I hope so. However I cast my vote as round of 32. Losing in that tournament was bad, losing to a jabronie team was really bad, getting blown out by a jabronie team was really really bad.

Reactions: Exiled and BisonVol
I know every year the Vols will lose in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd round. It really doesn’t matter to me which of those rounds. I just ride it as long as it goes. I expect no different this year.

VN Store

Back